Chapter 27

Sierra:

Sierra almost ran to the theatre that day, it was opening night and she had woken up with a smile on her face. The thrill of this was always so amazing, finally getting to show the world what you have worked on, what you have put your entire soul in. That was something Sierra always did. She felt like if she was supposed to do a role she needed to make it fullheartedly. Acting and singing was of course about having the right technic but also with how much passion you do it with. It's the passion one remembers when they go from the show. Because of her excitement  he almost forgot to go by Starbucks and when she actually remembered she said that her name really was Sierra instead of saying Sarah. Normally there would be all this, how do you spell it? And a couple of questions after. But it seemed that the whole universe was on her side today.

The rest of the day went by fast, one moment the entire cast was gathered and listened to Lucy Simon. The other, they did the last run through and without really noticing, it was time. Sierra was standing backstage with the rest of the cast. Everyone had their back to the wall in the hall. No one was saying anything, just let everyone be deep in their thoughts preparing for the show. Now was the time, they were finally going to do it. Sierra was not nervous, but there was something odd in her stomach. It was probably just excitement. She had confidence that this would go well. Still, there was something back in her mind telling her this could go wrong. Sierra was feeling a little conflicted when she felt someone take her hand. Looking up she saw that it was Ramin and it made everything a lot better. He had that little smile on his face, the smile that was telling her that this would be amazing, and she found herself believing him .

The instant moment the music stopped played Sierra threw her arms around Ramin, not thinking about if that was right or not. But everything had been so great lately and whatever happened between the two of them they were still the best of friends. Ramin did not seem surprised by Sierra's actions and just wrapped his arms around her. He had a huge smile on his face and he shone of happiness. That had truly been amazing, singing this music was like sitting back in a sofa, Sierra loved it. She hadn't been nervous at all through her performance, just enjoying herself, which felt amazing. After a long and well-deserved hug, they finally broke apart, still having their arms around each other. Normally Sierra would have felt a little shy facing Ramin and looking directly into his eyes, she did not know what have changed, but today she was not scared of it. His eyes were so warm, a thought that always popped into her head when she saw them. But it was nice being able to look into them without hesitation. 

Sierra hurried to her dressing room after all of the cast had been standing talking. It seemed that they had everything to talk about, what had went like expected and what hadn't. It was fun analyzing the show, especially when it had gone this well. As Sierra changed to the dress she was supposed to wear to the red carpet she thought that she honestly would be satisfied what she, Ramin and the rest of the cast had accomplished, no matter what the audience was going to say. Sierra had chosen the same dress that she wore as she did the secret garden concert last year. It was a simple very nice light pink dress; the straps were filled with small diamond like stones. She could say that it was pretty. When Sierra was done with her hair, just curling it, she went out of her dressing room to meet a very handsome man waiting for her. Ramin and she had decided to go together, since neither of them had anyone to go with and being together was a lot funnier than being alone. Something in Sierra was telling her that this meant something, but they had been going together on the red carpet before, and back then it hadn't been a single thought about this that occupied Sierra's head. But the point is that a gesture that did not mean anything to you before you realized you had feelings for the person can mean the world after.

- Are you ready? They are probably waiting for us outside; Ramin said from where he was standing casually with his back against the brick wall in the hall.