Chapter 29

A/N: Hi again! For those of you who are interested I have created a fan account on Instagram called "Rierra4real". There I'll post as often as I can and will also update when a new chapter is out here on Wattpad. Bye!

Ramin:

He did not want to go, not at all. But Sierra didn't like him, she had turned away when they were about to kiss after all. When he looked at her he couldn't feel anything more than love. The love he felt for her was greater than the world, he would die for her if he had to. But as you say, if you love someone you should let her go, so he slowly turned around.

- Bye Sie.

She didn't even answer. Why did he have to be so clingy on her when he knew she didn't like him? She probably hated him now. He slowly started to move towards the staircase when he suddenly felt a hand grab his shoulder which turned him around to face her. Her hands flew to his cheeks and before he knew what happened she pressed her lips against his. His body froze. Was this really happening or was it a dream? This felt so right, like they were made for each other. He had waited for this moment for a long time now, so why couldn't he move or show any sign that he appreciated the kiss. It probably felt like kissing a dead fish for Sierra, because he couldn't even answer the kiss properly. 

Suddenly, Sierra's grip of his face started to loosen, and he quickly opened his eyes to see Sierra's face. She looked terrified and embarrassed. Apparently, his body now worked again because in panic he threw his arms around her waist and drew her body to his and kissed her again. This time the kiss was more passionate. He had longed for this moment for so long and now when it finally happened his body ached for more. Even though it was early he wanted more. However, he knew that it wasn't a good time to go further and he didn't want to make things too much, so he slowly drew away from the kiss to make himself able to breath again.

As they parted their eyes met and he felt another urge to kiss her. She looked too cute to exist, blushing slightly with a big smile on her face.

- Sie; he smiled. I... I have longed to say this for a while now and I hope this is the right time; I love you.

Her cheeks were now very red, and he felt how he too blushed.

- Now I've seen an Iranian blush; she giggled and her eyes darted from his eyes to his lips and then up again.

She leaned in and kissed him again.

- And I love you too; her voice was muffled because of her lips were pressed to his.

A tingling feeling spread from the place Sierra's lips touched his through his whole body. Oh god how he loved her. In attempt to get even closer to her he tightened his grip around her. However, they already stood pressed against each other, so it didn't make a difference. After a minute they parted and Ramin felt how all his problems suddenly disappeared. Sierra loved him, and they had just kissed. His sons were in the US with him and he was playing his favorite role on Broadway. Everything was just perfect. Their eyes locked and Sie's beautiful green eyes sparkled with emotions. Then he remembered that he had to walk home to his sons.

- Sie...

- Yes; she answered.

- I... I have to go. My boys you know?

- It's okay, you pick me up tomorrow at..?

- Does 10 sound okay to you or do you want me to pick you up later?

- 10 is fine. But Ramin...

- Yes Sie?

- I know I've already said it once, but I want you to really understand that I l-love you very much.