Chapter 23

Sierra:

After a successful day of rehearsals with everyone Sierra was on her way to find Ramin. He had asked her earlier this day if she wanted to go with him to get his children from the airport later that day. Sierra had been a little shocked by this but said yes, of course. Ramin had looked like he wanted to say some more but had stopped himself, and looked somehow sad, but Sierra thought it was just her own imagination, she wanting him to say something to her. But since he had no feelings for her Sierra's pray would't come true, right? She wasn't even sure anymore. Today they had done a run through of the entire musical because opening night was almost there. Thinking about it made Sierra all excited, opening a new show or even having a revival was something special. The crowds were always the best on opening, almost equally hyped as the actors. The people visiting and watching the shows always seemed to think it was the best day of their lives, that was exactly how Sierra felt like every time she did a concert or musical. Ramin said it was just her being super excited for everything but, yeah.

Right now, Sierra was sitting outside of Ramin's interview #LiveAtFive. She had only done this herself once, even though Sierra loved doing stuff. She had done vlogs and random interviews so many times but this for no reason had just come through once. Just last year when Ramin was doing this for Anastasia, he had called her so many times and wanted her to photo bomb his interview. She had thought about it but decided not to since people would freak out. And she had more important things to do, it was not like she just could stop her concerts. It would have been fun and since Sierra was here now she decided she just could walk by. It would be so extremely thrilling to see Paul, the typical Broadway host's, reaction. Considering that he did not know Sierra was here, she was equally worried that he would freak out just like the public. Paul was a huge "Love never dies" fan, and Sierra remember that time when he posted a picture of them and tagged Rierra. That fact made Sierra feel both delighted and a little freaked out and she had no clue what was right.

So, by the middle of the interview, when Paul and Ramin was starting to get a little boring Sierra took it as her cue to make her entrance. She just set of with determined steps and walked right behind the table, ignoring both men sitting at the table and all the cameras. In the corner of her eye could she see Ramin putting his head in his hand and seemed to try so hard to not guffaw loud, smiling like crazy. That made Sierra feel like this was the best action she had ever made. Paul on the other hand was just pointing at her looking surprised, like he was having a hard time believing this was happening. Then he burst out, just as Sierra reached the end of the room starting to open the door to walk out;

- Have you been here the entire time? Has she been here the entire time?!

Ramin just laughed, he seemed like he couldn't do anything else. He was almost crying because of his laughter.

- Get back here Sierra; Paul exclaimed.

Sierra had waited for that and sat herself down with a huge smile on her face beside Ramin as Paul got a camera's attention.

- Okay, It seems like we have a change of plans, this is no longer just a #LiveAtFive with Ramin Karimloo, but also with no other than Sierra Boggess.

Paul switched his attention to Sierra, but before he started he did some very excited movements, something in his body language reminded Sierra of a fan girl, not that she ever would say that, but still. She did not think a grown-up man would like to be compared to a typical teenage fan girl.

- So, Sierra tell me what are you doing here?

- Well, I was waiting for Ramin and you guys were being boring.

Beside her Ramin that just had somehow retrained his laughter put his head in one of his hand again, just giving up about life.

- So, your implying that I'm doing my job badly?