Wait Right Here

"Lilly honey" my mom called "are you ready we have to leave in 10 minutes"
Today is the day I'm finally leaving for LA. I started a vlog channel around 5 months ago and have around 200k subscribers. I'm so excited to be moving out there. My friend Devyn has been texting me about it non stop.

@ THE AIRPORT
My parents dropped me off at the airport. We had just said our goodbyes and it was time to board. 'Im so excited' i kept saying to myself.
I got on the plane and turned my phone and shit off. I'll turn it back on later. I got to my seat and sat down. Hopefully no one would sit by me. Luckily no one did.
A couple minutes later we were told we're going to take off now. "I'm so fucking excited" I whispered. And then i fell asleep.
I woke up a few hours later just as we were getting off the plane. I grabbed my stuff and got off going to get my other things from baggage claim.
I sent devyn a quick text telling her i was off the plane. All the sudden I hear footsteps behind me "BOO" I heard none other than Devyn say. "Holy shit dev you scared me"
"Really?"
"No" i replied while laughing.
"Come on we have to get to the trap house I want you to meet everyone" she said while smiling. She grabbed my hand and pulled me with her to the uber. We told him our address and continued to catch up on things.

@ The Trap House
When we arrived it was around 5 pm. Devyn helped me grab my stuff out of the car. I completely forgot i have an apartment I could go to. oh well.
We walked up to the front door and opened it. It was anything but calm. Im so excited to meet everybody.
Devyn coughed to get everyone's attention. "Alright guys this is my Best friend Lilly"
"Hi lilly" they all said
"Wassup guys" I replied
"So Lilly why don't you tell us bout yourself" sam said
"Alright, well my full name Lilliana Franta but i obviously just go by Lilly. I'm 19 years old and my birthday is on August 20. I grew up in Ohio. My favorite color is either black or red. I think thats about it. Oh and I used to be best friends with the paul brothers." i smiled.
"The paul brothers? Like jake and logan paul?" Colby asked
"Yeah those paul brothers" i said while laughing.
After that we all went to the living room. Me and aaron started playing Rocket league. I have to admit he was good. But im better.
All the sudden the front door burst open and I heard jakes voice scream "WHATS UP BITCHES WHO WANNA PLAY SOME ROCKET LEAGUE"
I started laughing my ass off as he walked into the living room. "Who dis?" He asked
"My names lilly" i answered "i just moved here" i stuck my hand out for him to shake. He just looked at me for a minute. Then he finally stuck his hand out.
"Wanna play rocket league with me?" I asked in a shy voice. He nodded and i handed him a controller.

ⓙⓐⓚⓔⓢ ⓟⓞⓥ
I walked into the trap house and screamed "WHATS UP BITCHES WHO WANNA PLAY SOME ROCKET LEAGUE" I heard an unfamiliar laugh come from the living room. I walked In and saw a short girl with longer brown hair sitting on the couch kicking aarons ass in rocket league. "Who dis?" I asked
"My name is lilly" she said with a smile. It was captivating. I must have stood there for a minute just staring at the beautiful girl in my living room.
I hadn't noticed she'd stuck her hand out. I took it and shook it.
"Wanna play rocket league with me?" I nodded and she handed me a controller. We played for awhile. "Come on lilliana I wanna show you your apartment" devyn said.
"shit, i just realized i haven't vlogged any of this" Lilly said
"Well me, jake, and sam are going to an old mental asylum wanna come?"
"That'd be great"
"Here let me add you to our group chat"
She handed colby her phone and added all of our numbers. And added her to the gc.
"I'll text the group chat the details in morning bye lilly"
"Bye lilly" we all said at the same time.

Lillys pov
We arrived at my apartment complex. I was apartment 712 on the top floor. We got up there. I opened the door and saw a huge window i could see a lot of the city. It was beautiful. "Come on lets see your room" devyn said.
It was beautiful. It had another huge window. Devyn said she had to leave. I started unpacking and fell asleep on the couch.