So much more than perfect

"I forgot how much I loved horror movies" I said to Jake. We were sitting in his room listening to some music.
"I love them too"
"I got knots all up in my chest. Just know I'm trying my best"
"Will your tongue still remember the taste of my lips? Will your shadow remember the swing of my hips? Will your lover caress you the way that I did? Will you notice my charm if he slips up one bit?
I quietly sang along to the song we had playing. 'Will he' by joji. It's such a pretty song.
I moved over to Jake and wrapped my hands around his torso. He turned around smiling. "What's this for?" He asked me.
"This song makes me wanna hug someone" I answered while giggling. "Now hug me back" I said while snuggling my head into his chest.
He hugged me back. "You're now my favorite person to hug" I told him
"You're mine too" he smirked. I rolled my eyes and went to lay down on his bed. Jake walked over and jumped onto the bed. We turned to our sides and looked at each other. "Hey Jake you know, I can really get lost in your eyes. I could drown in them if I looked for too long"
"Your smile is captivating, Lilliana" I felt myself blush and put my head down. I loved how he made me blush. It's crazy we haven't even shared a kiss yet and i was still craving his lips. "We should film a video together" he suggested

"Like now?"

"Yeah now" he asked with a small smile on his face.

"Alright we should do a q&a or something" i suggested

"Yah let's"

After he said that we both went onto our twitters and said to ask us questions for a q&A. We decided to film them for both our channels. His would be part one and all. After about an hour or two of us just sitting and listening to music, we finally decided to film while we had russ quietly playing in the background.
Jake did his intro and we got right into the video.
"Okay Lilly this one's for you"
"Okay"
"Has Jake seen your tattoos and if so what ones?"
"Well he's seen some of them not all though he's seen some of my sleeve and the steering wheel on my side"
"Wait you have more?"
"Ohhh yeah" I replied smiling "next question" I said while sticking my finger up in the air.
"Okayyyyyy then, next question I guess. Jake will you ever get a tattoo? I like how the theme is tattoos. Maybe I might I've been thinking about it okay next one. Are you and @lilliana dating?"
Jake looked over at me and leaned in. I knew exactly what he was doing I leaned in and right as our lips were about to touch we both pulled away.
"No me and Lilly aren't dating" he answered laughing "and for your information that right there was not planned"
Awhile later we finished the video and went to film on my channel.
"WHAT IS UP LOGANGSTERS I'm just kidding but love ya logan we need to collab soon best friend"
"I forgot you were friends with them"
"A lot of people don't know we're friends we grew up with each other" I laughed "anywho onto the questions 'Lilly do you like Takis?' oh my God yes I love them!!!
'Do you even vape bro?'" with that I grabbed my vape took a huge hit and blew it at the camera "dO yOu eVeN vApE bRo. Hey this next one is from my boi Logan Paul. 'when we gonna collab?' soon very soon. Oh this one is from jakey boi 'Lilly mom's been asking about u talk to her soon😂' oh man trust me Jake i will i miss her so much"
"Okay let me look at questions" Jake whined
"Go ahead"
"Okay here's one 'Lilly can you sing for us like right now?'
"Sure" I coughed and started singing "I love you bitch I ain't ever gonna stop loving you bitchhhhhhh"
"Here's another good one lils 'can you do Jake's makeup for a video?'"
"If he lets me" Jake's eyes went wide and he said "we should film that today"
"Okay maybe for my next video I'll do Jake's makeup"
After doing a few more questions I did my outro and edited which didn't take long. Me and Jake uploaded. We went to my house to film the makeup video.

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a minute. Don't forget to vote and comment down below and have a good day

Stay gold