I know that i'm not that important to you

"Guys I'm tired" I whined as we were walking to the building
"Piggy back ride?" Jake asked.
I hopped on his back as soon as colby started recording "holy shit you're light" I heard jake whisper. "I eat A LOT i just can't gain weight not my fault" I shrugged.
"And over here we have our couple" Elton said pointing the camera at me and jake.
"WE ARENT DATING" we said at the same time. I hopped off and jumped on eltons back. "GO BACK TO JAKE IM FILMING" he yelled "fine" I sighed "I'm just gonna walk"
"HEY GUYS UP HERE I FOUND AN OPENING" i heard colby somewhat yell in front of us.
I walked over by jake as we were getting in. "This is fucking awesome" I whispered not to anyone in particular. "I know right" jake whispered back.
"Okay guys, we got in and let me show you how creepy it is in here" I said while moving my camera around "guys lets go I here" I recommended to the guys. They all look where im pointing. I let Elton go first, since he's the oldest.
There was a lot of nasty shit in there. Stuff they used to torture the patients it was disgusting. I picked up a book that was all about the surgeries they'd perform on them and if they died or not, and if they survived what happened. All of the sudden there was a loud bang in front of us. I latched onto jake and tried pointing my camera over there. Nothing. "Jake im scared" I said quietly. In response he grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers.
All of the sudden there three more BANGS coming from the room we were in. I started recording as soon as the second one happened. We started running. I put the book in my back pack. I was honestly crying at this point.
We ran into a more open room panting. I wrapped my arms around jakes neck as he held me. I had finally calmed down. "Elton did you bring the ouija board?" I asked. He replied by taking it out of his bag and setting it up. "Who's gonna play with me?" I asked they all raised their hands.
We set up all the cameras where we wanted them and put our hands on the planchet. We started doing what we needed. I asked the first question
"Are there any spirits with us tonight?" It moved to "yes"
"I swear to god if any of you guys are moving this" we all said in unison. We just looked at each other
"Are you a boy?" Jake asked
"Y-E-S"
"How old are you?" Colby questioned next
"20" it responded
"What's your name?" Elton asked
"J-A-S-O-N" "R-E-M-E-M-B-E-R M-E?" This time the spirit asked
"l-I-L-L-Y?"
"I want to go" I said starting to sob uncontrollably.
"Goodbye" we all said.
I grabbed jakes hand and started running out, a trail of tears behind me. We got to the car and I sat on the trunk. Jake holding me tight. I had my head on his shoulder still sobbing uncontrollably. He just heald me there. Whispering things like "its going to be okay" "we're here for you" I started calming down just as Colby and elton walked out. "You good" colby asked as soon as i let go of jake. I nodded my head
"What happened back there, why did it ask remember me Lilly"
"Its a long story" I told Elton.
"We have time. I was thinking of stopping at a hotel for the night" He said
"Okay that sounds good" we agreed.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
We were in our hotel room. It had two beds. I said me and jake could share and elton and colby could share. They all agreed.
"It happened around 4 years ago" i started "jason is my brother. I was 15 when it happened him 16. We were in the car listening to "vice city"" (yall I cant remember when it was published I think it was around 3 four years ago don't come at me) "Well we were listening to it singing along and out of no where a semi truck comes and h-hits the car we were i-in t
he was k-killed instantly. But me? I was barely alive. I remember only pain. I was in there for one fucking hour looking at my brother. I had to have thrown up at least 4 times you could barely tell it was him. When they finally got there apparently i was almost dead. I can't really remember. They told me I had lost so much blood they were surprised i hadn't died on the way to the hospital. I was in there for around a month. I broke 5 of my ribs and I had three huge ass cuts on my torso." I pulled off my shirt to show them all the scars. I turned to the side and showed them the tattoo i had of a steering wheel. It wasnt that big.
I put my shirt on and lied down on the bed. "you have hella tattoos" colby said referencing the whole sleeve i have.
"I know" i replied "I have a couple on my hand too"
"Guys its getting late we should go to sleep" elton said
"I agree with you old man"
"At least i can legally drink"
"You wanna fucking go" i said playfully "Square up m8" i said Laughing "Someone turn off the lights im going to sleep" I said "good night guys" jake said "night" we replied I unison.
Jake crawled into bed with me. I could hear colby and Elton snoring lightly. "They're already asleep" I whisper laughed. In the dark I could see jake smiling. "Good night Jake" I smiled.
"Good night lilliana" he replied. I snuggled into his chest earning a small chuckle from him. He draped his arm around me. We fell asleep like this.