The earths in rotation

"We're leaving tomorrow so go pack" I said quietly. "come back in a little bit" I added.

Jake got an Uber back to his house. I drove to my apartment and started packing. Logan showed up before Jake had. We were sitting on the couch getting ready to film a video to tell our viewers why we wouldn't be posting.
  Jake walked in and set his stuff down.
"Hey. We were just going to start filming a video. You should be in it" I said. He nodded and came and sat by me on the couch. I set up my camera and hit record.
"Hey guys" I greeted trying not to cry.
"I'm as you can see I'm with Logan and Jake Webber." I paused and looked to Logan.
"Uh w-we're not going to be able to post some videos for awhile. We're not sure for how long, but we'll still be on our other social medias doing updates."
Logan looked over at Jake.
"We're all still going to be here for you guys"
"I-i have some stuff going on back home in Ohio and Jake and Logan are going to come with me. For support. I might do a video about it in the future but for now I'd like to keep what's going on exactly kind if under wraps. I hope you guys will understand. I know you will" I said softly crying.
   Jake and Logan gave little waves and turned the camera off. I leaned over onto Jake and buried my head in his shoulder. I took deep breaths, and tried to calm down.
"Dont bother editing can one of you guys just post it?"
Logan left the room to go set it up. Jake wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.
"Shhhh. It's going to be okay. She beat it once right? She can again. If she's anything like you, I know she's strong"
"I love you Jake" I cried.
"I-i love you too lilliana" he stuttered
The next day.
We got up early to catch our plane. We carried our bags down to my car. Logan decided he wanted to drive. Jake sat in the backseat and i sat passenger.
   We got to the airport a little while later and made our way to security. After that MESS we found somewhere to sit. I ended up going off to buy breakfast.
LOGANS POV
This whole ordeal has been crazy. We were still living in Ohio when we found out Olivia had cancer. It messed us all up, but Lilly the most. She started to feel sadder, and sadder, she stopped eating. After about a month she was diagnosed with clinical depression. She was honestly one of the strongest people I knew. She still was.
  Olivia was always a sweet girl. Jake and her were like brother and sister. I mean we all are. They are practically my little sisters. I remembered the conversation I had with Lilly the other day about Jake. "I think I'm starting to catch feelings."
"Hey Jake"
"Yeah?"
"Do you like Lilly?"
"Well of course. She's my best friend"
I rolled my eyes, not wanting to sound like a 5th grader. "Would you date her? Is what I'm getting at"
"W-what?"
"You heard. Would you date her? Do you like her like that?"
"I don't know Logan. I-im trying to not catch feelings. It's not working. Last night before the party I kissed her. I'm not going to lie that was the best kiss I've ever had"
I smirked. They were perfect for each other in my opinion.
"That's all I needed"
"Do you think she feels the same way about me?" He asked.
"Talk to her. Maybe not now but talk"

I'm honestly not too proud of the chapter. Am i rushing them along too quickly?? Let me know. Not edited.