That's why your friends always hatin' on me

Lilly-
"Hello?" I asked.
"Hey lils just wanted to make sure everything is okay"
"Yeah, yeah everything is fine. We're at the hospital right now Jake and Olivia are talking"
"Ooh i wanna say hi face Time me" he whined. I did and walked into the room.
"Livvy my friend Colby wanted to say hi". I handed her my phone and watched her eyes light up.
"Lilly you're friends with COOL people now!"
"See jake i am cool" Colby jokingly said.
"I'm cooler" Jake argued.
"I'm the coolest one" I said. They all stopped and looked at me for a second then laughed.
"Fuck you guys" I added laughing.
"Watch your language Lilliana" Jake scolded.
"Make me" I said sticking my tongue out. Olivia turned the camera towards us to show Colby. Jake ran at me and threw me over his shoulder. We walked out of the hospital room and to the elevator. He set me down inside and grabbed my face. He leaned down to my level and kissed me.
It took me a second to get what was happening. I kissed him back and didn't pull away until the elevator dinged. I looked at Jake, he had a cheeky smile on his face.
  He leaned down to me and growled "don't tell me what to do". I looked down and felt my face redden.
  Jake pressed the button for us to go back up. When we did Olivia and Colby were still talking.
"And then Lilly fell off the dock". Colby laughed and said "really? I can totally Imagine that"
"Olivia!"
"What?"
"Why are you telling him? You promised not to tell anyone about it!"
"About what?" Logan asked entering the room.
"Remember when we went to the ocean and we were walking on the dock and you scared Lilly and she fell into the water?" Olivia asked. Logan started laughing.
  After that a doctor walked in.
"Good morning Olivia" she smiled. "Mind introducing me?" She asked politely
"Good morning Mandy. Sure the girl with brown hair that's my sister and the tall boy with blonde hair yeah thats Logan and he's practically my older brother and that's Jake. He's basically my sister's boyfriend but neither of them really want to own up to their feelings. I'm trying to get them  together. They're both stubborn"
I blushed hard and looked down. Jake, Colby, and logan started laughing.
"Well. Are you ready for your shots?"
"No but I'm going to get them now anyway"
"You're right. Would you guys please step out?"
"Of course" I said. I took my phone from Olivia and said bye to Colby. We hung up and then walked to the waiting room.
  The whole time Jake kept poking my sides.
"Jake" I whined "stoooop"
"No" he laughed. He started tickling me which caused me to drop my phone. He stopped suddenly. I looked him in the eyes and said
"Jake. If my phone is. Broken. I. Will. Make sure. Your hospital room is by Olivias." I picked up my phone and examined it. It was fine. I sighed in relief and sank back in my chair. "You're an asshole" I said to Jake. He laughed and tried hugging me. I moved back but pretty soon was against the wall. He wrapped his arms around me and smushed our faces together.
"You're so fucking weird Jake" I laughed.
"I looove you"
"I love you too stupid". He stopped and let go.
-
-
-
-
After we got back from the hospital I decided to show Jake around. Logan was gonna hangout at my house. Still.
  Jake and I walked around for awhile until he found something.
"Lilly come here" I walked over to where he was standing. He handed me his phone. I looked at him confused. "Take a picture of me?"
"Oh sure"

Jakewebber9: do you love me too? Colbybrock: yes Aarondoh: no u ate my cookies Coreyscherer: I only love @lilliana you're mean to me Devylundy: I love you Jake! User8: síLilliana: jokes on you guys I love him the most Vanilladingdong: can u two ju...

Colbybrock: yes
Aarondoh: no u ate my cookies
Coreyscherer: I only love @lilliana you're mean to me
Devylundy: I love you Jake!
User8: sí
Lilliana: jokes on you guys I love him the most
Vanilladingdong: can u two just date already @lilliana @jakewebber9
Lillysbiggestfan: yes please @vanilladingdong
Jakewebber9: Lillysbiggestfan we're getting there
Lillyandjakestan: SKSKSKSKSK SHIP SHIPSHIPSHIP

I need a ship name for Lilly and jake. Help me out here. Also sorry if this is bad I wrote it in twenty minutes :•).
Unedited.