I'll Be Back In The Morning

I woke up on my couch not used to the surroundings. Thank god i plugged my phone in last night. I checked my phone and saw I had gotten a text from colby.
Colby😇: aye we're meeting at the trap house around 2. Wear all black and bring everything you need.
Lilly: alrightyyy

I realized most of my clothes are black so that wasn't hard. I put my hair up into a messy ponytail and called an uber.

The trap house
I walked into the house and sat down on the couch waiting for the others. All the sudden i hear footsteps running down the stairs and I hear Colby scream "AGH FUCK YOU JAKE"
I started laughing and they came downstairs and sat on the couch. "You got everything Lilly?" Colby asked me.
"I think so"
"Here I have a list thing gotta be prepared" he handed me the list

• All black clothes
• Black shoes
• Black sweatshirt
• Mask
• Camera
• I don't fucking know what ever else you need

"I didn't bring my sweatshirt" I stated
"You can borrow one of mine" Jake replied "come on"
We walked back upstairs into his bedroom. He started flicking through his closet while I sat on the bed "Jake, I like your nails"
"Thanks me and colby do each others" he smiled.
He finally found a sweatshirt. It was some of sam and colbys merch. I slipped it on over my clothes and smiled at jake as a thanks. I walked back down stairs and sat back down. Colby was on the phone and said "okay well we'll meet at in and out or something bye"
"Who was that?" I asked
"Oh that was Elton he's gonna go with us"
"REALLY??! IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO MEET ELTON!"
"Haha yeah we're gonna go in ten minutes"
i smiled and got all my stuff together
°°°°°°°°°°°°∆°°°°°°°°°°°°°∆°°°°°°°°°°°°°∆°°°°°°°°°°
We were currently sitting in in&out with Elton.
"I've been watching you since you started youtube I'm a big fan" I stated
"Thank you for sticking with me through all the shit" he laughed "what's your Instagram?" i smiled brightly and said
"it's just @Lilliana"
"Alright I'll add you" I got three notifications from Instagram "@eltoncastee @jakewebber9 @colbybrock has started following you"
I smiled down at my phone.
"Are you guys done now I wanna go" jake whined
"Are you guys done now I wanna goooooo" i mimicked in a high pitched whiny voice. He glared at me and all the sudden walked over to me, threw me over his shoulder and carried me to the car. "jake what the hell"
"I said I wanted to go" I just sighed and rolled my eyes at the Man in front of me. I guess I was staring because he started smirking at me. I rolled my eyes in return.
"You guys ready to vlog!" Colby yelled
"Hell yeah" we all said in unison. I took my camera out and started my intro
"Hey what's up guys, its me lilliana back at it again with some trash content that you guys apparently enjoy. Here i have with me my new best friends Jake, say hi jake"
"Hi"
"And heres colby"
"What's up"
"And finally UNCLE ELTON"
"Hey"
"ight well i guess i better tell you guys what we're doing" I pointed the camera at jake and zoomed in on his face "will you please tell them what we're doing?" He nodded
"We're going to this old abandoned mental asylum, apparently they used to do some pretty fucked up stuff to the people there and a lot of them died from it" I turned the camera off I'd start vlogging if anything funny happened.
AT THE ASYLUM
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
"Alright guys here it is the asylum" I started moving the camera around trying to get all of it. I'll update you guys if anything happened when we get inside"
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××