cause we only have one conversation a week

Lilly-
It was the next day. I quickly got up and got dressed, I ran into the bathroom connected to my room and brushed my teeth. I put on deodorant and brushed my hair out. I woke Jake up and told him to get up.
  I let him do what he needed to do and went downstairs. I said hi to my mom and found out we were leaving in five minutes to see my sister. I ran upstairs to tell Jake. Without thinking I opened the door.
  Jake was standing with no shirt trying to pick one out. He jumped at little and turn towards me.
"Which one?" He asked. I guess I had been staring for too long because he ended up walking over to me and waving a hand in front of my face.
"The pink one" I mumbled. He smiled and put it on. He grabbed a sweatshirt and threw it at me.
  I must have looked confused for a second there because Jake said "it's supposed to be a little cold" he paused and said slowly "put it on". I did as told and put it on. He put his on and dragged me out of the room.
  We were sat in the back of my parents car. I was in the middle between Jake and Logan. It was about a 35 minute ride to the hospital where my sister was. Logan was listening to music with his head against the window.
   I think being back home is a little tough for him. I leaned my head on Jake's shoulder and closed my eyes. I felt him grab my hand and lace our fingers together. I looked down at them, then back at him. He had a cheeky smile plastered on his face.
  He leaned down and whispered in my ear
"You look cute in my sweatshirt" I blushed and squeezed his hand a little bit.
"T-thank you" I said.
"Mhm"
"Hey mom can you turn the radio on?" I asked.
"Sure honey, what do you want to listen to"
"Just turn it to the rock or alt station" I said politely. She did and a song by my chemical romance came on 
(BRUHHH the other day I was in the car with my mom and she turned the radio on and the first thing that came on was cancer and it made me really sad ngl)
I started singing along to the lyrics and saw Jake smiling and mouthing them. I blushed again and hid my face.
"You're so cute" he whispered " you're also really good at singing. Sing louder"
I shook my head. He frowned and started pouting.
"Jakestopyouresocutewhenyoudothat" i said quickly. He smirked.
  The rest of the car ride was silent. When we got to the hospital Jake let go of my hand and got out of the car. Logan took out his headphones and put his head down. He'd be better when we saw Olivia. 

  We walked into the hospital and went to the front desk. We signed in to see Olivia and went back to her room. My mom knocked and opened the door. Olivia turned and saw us. She gasped and smiled. "LILLY" she said excitedly. 

"hey Livvy how are you doing" 

"I'm good they have me on my medicine already." 

"That's good. Hey i brought my friend Jake here, I hope you don't mind". She shook her head. "Oh Logan's also here. They're both waiting outside" 

"LOGAN"S HERE?" she asked happily. i nodded and went to the door. I told them to come in. Logan walked over to her bed. "hey Livvy I've missed you kid" 

"I've missed you too, Logan. Is Jakey gonna be here?" she questioned. "Uh no not this time, he's a little busy right now. He says he misses you though." 

"awe okay, well who else is here?" she asked, again. Jake walked forward and smiled. 

"YOU'RE JAKE WEBBER I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS SO MUCH" Olivia squealed. "Wait YOU'RE friends with MY sister?" 

"Yeah, Lilly's my best friend" 

"no way" she smirked. "I'm going to have to brag to the kids at my school. A lot of them watch Lilly's videos, they don't know she's my sister". Jake chuckled. 

  My phone started ringing; i looked down and saw it was Colby. 

"Hey i'll be right back in Colby is calling"

"yeah me too i'm gonna go to the vending machine" Logan said. We all laughed. I quickly stepped out and answered the phone 

"Hello?" i asked. 

Jake- 

Olivia stayed quiet for a second then said "Do you think my sister is pretty?" without thinking i answered "i think your sister is beautiful" she giggled and asked "really, do you like her?" 

"i'm not sure" 

"what do you mean, Jake? It's a yes or no question" she laughed 

"sure, i like her" 

"hmm" her voice dropped to a whisper "have you guys kissed?". My eyes widened and i said "That does not concern you" 

she gasped "YOU HAVE. YOU AND LILLIANA KISSED" 

"Yeah, we did" 

"I'm gonna talk to Lilly and ask her if she likes you. She's gonna say yes and then you two will finally date!" she happily exclaimed. 

"I don't know about that. I don't think she wants a boyfriend"

"Oh come on, she's totally over Calum by now" she scoffed 

"Calum?" i asked 

"Her e- YOU don't know about Calum?" i shook my head "Then I can't say anything. You'll have to ask Lilly about him" 

Hey guys sorry this took a minute i had a little bit of writers block. Hope y'all enjoy!