But to me Girl you're so much more than gorgeous

I woke up with tons of notifications from Instagram. Elton and Colby had posted a pic of Jake and I sleeping. I grabbed jakes phone and used his finger to unlock it. I went onto snapchat and posted a couple pictures of me.

I put his phone back and got up. I went into the Bathroom of the hotel to take a shower. They had shitty shampoo but oh well.
I stepped out and put my change if clothes on. The guys were finally awake. "We ready to go?" I asked. They all nodded and continued to walk out of the room.
"Aye can we stop somewhere for food?" Jake whined/asked
"Sure just do me a favour?" Colby said
"Yeah?"
"Never do that weird fucking whiny thing again" he laughed.
A little while later I pulled out my vlogging camera and did my ghetto outro with Jake. After that we pulled into a McDonald's and got some food.
After that we were back on the road. "Can I have the AUX cord?" I asked Colby nodded and handed it back to me. I plugged it into my phone and started playing 'save that shit' by Lil peep (rest easy hell boy)
I started rapping the words and pretty soon Jake was singing them quietly. "I can take you there but baby you won't make it back" i sang along. The song ended and I realized we were at the mansion.
I grabbed all my stuff. And went into the house. "ugh I need to get a car" I told myself.
"I'll help you" I heard someone say from behind me. I turned to see Jake and smiled. I nodded and walked off to call an Uber.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
I got to my apartment and started editing my vlog. After around two hours of editing I posted my vlog. I watched some of Jake's videos and Colby's.
After awhile I got bored and decided I needed to post. I took a few pictures and edited them.

356k ❤ 269k comments @Lilliana: I'm crazy bored@colbybrock: come hang out with us 😂@jakewebber9: Damn @devynlundy: Oh my look at her ❤❤ @devynlundy ❤, @jakewebber9 come help me pick out a car now @colbybrock I willllll User3: ew she's ugly as fuc...

@Lilliana: I'm crazy bored
@colbybrock: come hang out with us 😂
@jakewebber9: Damn
@devynlundy: Oh my look at her ❤❤
@devynlundy ❤, @jakewebber9 come help me pick out a car now @colbybrock I willllll
User3: ew she's ugly as fuck
User7k: @user3 ew haters are ugly as fuck
@lilliana: @user7k
@lilliana liked: @devynlundy comment @jakewebber9 @colbybrock @user7k
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
After liking and replying to some comments I got a text from Jake saying he was here. I really wanted to get a car so I quickly got downstairs and Into his car.
We headed to the dealership and I ended up getting a black Maserati. It was beautiful. I signed all the paperwork and road home in my new car.
I was tired as hell and decided to go to bed. This was the first time I was sleeping I'm my own bed. It was pretty comfortable.
I woke up the next morning refreshed. I took a quick shower and left my hair to air/tower dry. I did my makeup and decided to go shopping.
I called my best friend Bradlee and asked him to go with me. He said yes. I drove over to his apartment and knocked on his door. He came out and hugged me. "I haven't seen you in awhile!" He said rather excitedly.
"I know! I'm so happy you could come with me, come on I just got a new car!"
"This is so rad" he said while sitting in my car. I started the engine and drove to the mall. We shopped for a while. We went to pink, Victoria's secret, h&m, and my favorite store hot topic. I got a new lil peep sweatshirt and bracelet.
"Let's get something to eat I'm hungry as fuck" I said
"Yesss"
"Bradlee can you take a picture of me for my Instagram?" I aksed
"Of course!" He took a couple pictures. I found my favorite "I'll post these when I get home thank you! Let's go eat now"
We drove to dairy Queen and ordered. "My place?"
"Sure"
"Okay"
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Bradlee went home a few hours ago. I finally decided to post the picture he had taken of me.