Over the Sea

After our little date last night Jake came over to my house. I can't explain the feelings I got whenever I saw him. And knowing that he was now mine, made me feel euphoric. I was absolutely infatuated with him.
"Jake"
"Yeah?"
"I love you"
"I love you more" he said while rolling over and hovering above me. He leaned down and pressed a soft kiss on my lips. I pushed myself up onto my elbows and went along with it. When he pulled away I had a huge smile on my face. He pulled me into a hug and cuddled me for awhile. I turned so i was facing him and said "I can't believe you're actually mine Jake"
"I'm glad I finally got the balls to ask you out" he answered shyly while rubbing the back of his neck. "I love you so much I can not physically handle it" I told him. He rolled onto his back and pulled my on top of him. I placed my hands on his chest and connected our lips again, savoring every moment.

After about an hour of staying in bed and cuddling we got dressed and decided to go back to his house. When we got there all of the house was there with huge smiles on their faces.
"What are you guys so happy about?" I asked smirking. Aaron walked over to us and stuck out his fingers and said "you two are FINALLY dating. It's been so long"
"We're both pussies and couldn't ask each other out" I said sheepishly. He laughed and walked back over to the couch. We said our hellos to everyone and headed up to Jake's bedroom.

When we got up there i was surprised when he shut the door and pushed me up against it. We started kissing until it got more heated. Jake had my arms pinned to the door frame and his mouth was at my neck definitely leaving hickeys. I let out a small moan when he bit my neck lightly and felt him smirk against my skin. He finally let go of my arms and I brought them up to his shoulders and ran my hands through his hair. He brought his lips back up to mine and we stayed like this until he picked me up and brought me over to the bed.

Barely breaking the kiss he layed me down and hovered over me again. He rose up a little and i noticed we were both panting. I looked in his eyes and saw how dark they had gotten. "Jake" I whispered. He slowly came back down towards my lips and we started kissing again. My hands reached down to his shirt and I started lifting it up until he pulled it off. A few seconds later all of our clothes were on the ground next to his bed.

After we had "finished" we both got into the shower.
"Jake stop you're gonna get soap in my eye" I whined playfully. He stopped flinging the shampoo he had in his hand around and actually put it in his hair. "I'm sorry babyyyy" he said in a little kid tone. I giggled and started rinsing my hair out. I grabbed the bottle of conditioner he had and put some on my hands before gently rubbing it in my hair. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jake staring at me.
"What?"
"You're so pretty"
"So are you"
"Hey I'm handsome" he whined in the childish tone again
"Yeah you are". He did this cute little chuckle and rinsed out his hair and used some conditioner. I let Jake rinse my hair since he had said he wanted to and got out of the shower. I dried off a little bit and put on some moisturizer i had brought. I put my hair up in a towel and went out to get dressed.

I stole a pair of Jake's basketball shorts and a sweatshirt and waited for him to come get dressed. I sat on my phone for a little bit and went through my tagged posts liking some of my fans posts. When jake came out of the bathroom he got dressed quickly and came to sit by me on his bed.
"Holy shit Lilly"
"What!?"
"You have a giant hickey on your neck" he giggled.
"So do you"

After a little bit of not doing anything we decided to go sit downstairs. When we got down there Colby, Aaron, Sam, and Devyn were all sitting on the couch trying not to laugh. "What's so funny"
Colby looked over at me then said in a high pitched girl voice "oh my God Jake harder". I felt my entire face go red and went over to slap Colby.
"Shut the fuck up" I said laughing.
"You guys were loud as fuck I'm sorry" he choked out. I noticed his eyes go to my neck and widened so did the others "god damn it looks like you put a vacuum on your neck" Sam exclaimed.
"Yeah but look at Jake's" Devyn said loudly.
"H-hey guys why, why don't we leave mom and dad alone" he too said in a childish voice.
"Aaron you're my best friend"
"What about me" Devyn asked in a fake offended voice. I laughed and shook my head.
"You guys all suck" Jake whispered loudly enough for all of them to hear.

Ya bitch doesn't know what editing is 😂😂