You helpin' me preach

"I don't know if I can talk to him, Dev"
"Lilly eventually you two need to"
"I know it's just that" I sighed I didn't know what to say. I looked back down at my phone and typed 'hey...' 
"Send it" Devyn urged. I shook my head and looked up at her not knowing what to do. She shook her head "You don't have to do it now but later we are. You two need to get this figured out. We all miss you!"
"I miss you guys too" I smiled. 
"I know you do" She pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back. "You two will get this figured out. I know it" 

"Do you want to go out and eat?" Devyn asked after I came out of my bedroom. "Sure"  She smiled happily and pulled my hand to lead me out of my apartment. "Let's just chill at the mall, Dev" I said when we started driving "Alright"  Devyn drove us to the mall where we walked around for a little bit. We decided to eat at the food court and ended up taking a few pictures with fans. It was a fun experience and helped keep my mind off of Jake. "LILLY!" 
"What?!" I asked alarmed. I looked over at Devyn who had a serious look on her face "Do you want to go into Victoria's secret or not?" 
"Jesus Christ Dev I thought something was wrong" I laughed "Sure let's go in"  she rolled her eyes and we walked into the store together. 
    We looked at the lingerie for awhile before going over to the perfumes. Devyn ended up picking out a warm vanilla perfume then we left. After that we left the mall and drove around. Neither of us really talked until I drove by an ice-cream parlor "No go back!" 
"What why?" 
"I saw an ice-cream place thing back there"
"We just ate"
"I don't care let's go"  I rolled my eyes but took the left to the parlor. 
    Once we got inside I was greeted with the cold and involuntarily shivered. "Can you go order Devyn?" 
"Sure whatcha want?"
I laughed and said "Vanilla in a waffle cone"
"Baasic but okay I'll be right back." True to her word she was back a second later holding two ice-cream cones in her hands. I smiled and gratefully took mine. "Thanks" 
"You're welcome" 

When I got home the first thing I did was get in the shower. I played music from my speakers and sang along to the songs. I got sad when Beat it by lil peep started playing but made no effort to change the song. 
    After I got out I went onto Instagram and tried answering DM's and comments. Most of them asking why I hadn't been posting. I felt kind of bad and found an old picture. 

Lilliana: please don't worry I promise I'm find at the moment

Lilliana: please don't worry I promise I'm find at the moment. Just going through some shit thank you all so much for all the love. 
Vanilladingdong: You doin okay?
Daviddobrik: Love you lilly you'll be okay 
Lillysbiggestfan: what happened??? 
jakewebber9secret: I feel like something happened between her and Jake... 
Aarondoh: 💖💜
coldhart_: Jake told me what happened txt if u need anything both of u 💔
Lilliana: Thanks coldy @coldhart_
user262: you're prolly not even going through anything lmfaooo 
lillysbiggestfan: How would you know? 

jakewebber9secret: I just realized Jake didn't even like...