She text me

I was pushed out of the room by the nurses. I went into the waiting room and called Colby. He was there a few minutes later. We called Corey and Devyn too. About ten minutes later a doctor came out of Lilly's room.
"Are you guys here for Lilliana?"
"Yes we are" Devyn said.
"I just came to tell you guys that she's awake. You can go in and see her just try not to stress her out too much". We nodded and decided that Devyn would go in, then Corey, Colby, and me. Devyn took her turn and was in there for ten minutes.

It was finally my turn to go in and see her. I slowly walked down the hall and to her door. I knocked a little bit and poked my head in. I saw her smile sadly and wave me in. I smiled back and stepped closer to her. I sat down on the chair next to her bed and sat forward on my knees.
"Hi" I said lightly
"Hey"
"I-ive missed you I've been in here almost every day" I paused and looked at her.
"I- I sorry that's weird uh" she cut me off and grabbed my hand. "I love you Jake,thank you". I smiled again and squeezed her hand. "You're so beautiful" I said quietly. She blushed "you mean that?"
"Of course I do."

/////////

A couple days later they finally discharged Lilly. The whole house was so happy. You could feel the excitement and tension in the air as we waited for Colby to bring her. We decided that she should stay at our place for a little bit. She decided to stay in my room, which I was happy about. A few minutes later we heard the door open. We walked into the living room to see Lilly and Colby with her stuff. She looked relieved to see us. Especially Aaron. They were practically brother and sister at this point.

"Hey Lilly is it okay if I post this?" I asked. She nodded her head and walked over to me. She sat down and put her head on my shoulder.

Jakewebber9: I'm glad you're back Lillysbiggestfan: what happened??Lilliana: I'll probs make a video if you guys want me to explain what happenedUser89p: yesVanilladingdong: missed her Coreyscherer: 💚💚Aarondoh: I missed my best friend 💔♥

Lillysbiggestfan: what happened??
Lilliana: I'll probs make a video if you guys want me to explain what happened
User89p: yes
Vanilladingdong: missed her
Coreyscherer: 💚💚
Aarondoh: I missed my best friend 💔♥

Lilliana: I came back and they took me out for dinner also Reggie is super funny 😂Jakewebber9: ily bbg Aarondoh: we're so cuteeeeee Colbybrock: who said you could post thisLilliana: Jake he's the one who tells me what to do 😏 @colbybrock Colbybr...

Jakewebber9: ily bbg
Aarondoh: we're so cuteeeeee
Colbybrock: who said you could post this
Lilliana: Jake he's the one who tells me what to do 😏 @colbybrock
Colbybrock: Jesus Christ i did not need to know that @lilliana
Lilliana: I'm just kidding @colbybrock
Jakewebber9: @lilliana @colbybrock she's not going to be for long
Lillysbiggestfan: god i love your comment section

This is so short but I want to get a chapter out because I think my power is going to go out lol