If you give me time

He was standing by the pool so I took of my clothes I had over my bathing suit and ran to him and jumped onto his back flinging both of us into the pool.
We popped up at the same time. He had his arms around my and I have mine around his neck. I took a deep breath not realizing what was about to happen.
Jake smashed his lips against mine right in the middle if the pool. The kiss lasted for only a few seconds. If I hadn't heard Colby said "OOOOH" and Liza say "awwwe" I probably would have kept kissing him.
He slowly pulled away biting my lip a little bit. I look over to see David vlogging and flipped him off. "Fuck you Dobrick" I said laughing
I swam around for a little bit messing around with the girls and splashing all the boys. It was fun. Corinna, Gabbie, Liza, Kristen, Miranda, and I all became practically best friends. We were all gonna stay at my house that night. Including Devyn and Kat.
A little after I went home to get everything ready. A little while later the girls started to show up. We all had bought snacks. Mariah brought vegan snacks that were soooo good.
After awhile all of us sat on my couches and chairs and talked about relationships and shit. They all said how me and Jake would be cute together. I rolled my eyes and said "we should play truth or dare"
A chorus of "yes's" could be heard from around the room. "Alright Devyn, you go first."
"Okay uhhh Lilly truth or dare?"
"Dare of course"
"Hmm okay. I dare you to hit up one of your exes"
"Easyyyyy but okay"
I decided to call my ex Brad. I broke up with him and honestly don't miss him at all. I dialed his number and waited for him to answer after the fourth or fifth ring he picked up. I put him in speaker phone.
"Hello?"
"Hey Brad It's Lilliana"
"Oh hey Lilly what's up?"
"Well uh i-ive been thinking about you know u-us lately"
"Really?" He asked. I looked over to see the girls Snapchatting this. They were all trying to hold back their laughter.
"Yeah Brad I miss you so much. I miss the way you would kiss my neck. And you know you were just so GOOD"
"W-wow I miss you to Lilly, a-are you being serious?"
"No!" I yelled laughing. I hung up and turned to the girls giving them a thumbs up. "One of you send that to me"
They nodded and we continued playing. Mariah had to go outside and scream she liked chickens while clucking. We had so much fun.
Around three A.M I heard my phone go off. It was from Jake. I opened my phone to see he had replied to my story. It was when I said "you were just so good!"
"I bet I'm better"
    I blushed a little and put my phone on the charger going to sleep.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
The next day the girls and I decided to vlog. We went to the zoo and then to get lunch. After that we all split up to edit. I posted my video that day after awhile of editing.
    Later, I got a text from Colby saying

Colbster✌: ayo come over 🙃
                             Lilly-pad 🙄: aight why?
Colbster ✌: you'll see
                         Lilly-pad 🙄: uhh k? See ya
Colbster ✌: mhm
               Lilly-pad 🙄: ugh you're so weird
Colbster ✌: but ya love me
                                       Lilly-pad 🙄:sadly
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
After getting my hair brushed and putting more deoderant on on I drove to their house. When I pulled in I saw that only Jake and Colby's cars were there.
    I quickly got out of my car and walked into the house. No one was downstairs so I went into the living room and sat on the couch. I heard footsteps and saw Jake stumbling down the stairs. On the bottom one he fell "oh shit are you okay?"
"Yeah Im just a little hahahaha drunk you know" he laughed and slurred his words.
"Where's Colby?" I asked
"Oh he's upstairs I don't know what he's doing"
"Okay why are you so drunk" I asked laughing
"Because I drank duhhh you silly goose" he went over to give me a big but ended falling on the couch. He scooted over to me and laid his head on my shoulder and plaid with my hair.
"What are you doing Jake?"
"I'm tired" he moved his head down to my lap and looked up at me.
"No you're not falling asleep on me come on Jake"
"Noooo" he whined.
"Yes now get your ass up we're going to your room"
"Ooh I've always wanted to get you in my room"
   I laughed at him and threw his arm over my shoulder to help him up the stairs. "are you gonna stay with me?" He asked somewhat sadly
"Sure"
"Yay" 
"Okay come on get into bed." I laughed.
    He laid down and pulled me onto him
"Shit Jake" I said. I got off if him and laid down. He laid his head on my chest and plaid with my hair again.
    I pulled out my phone and opened Snapchat. I picked a filter and started saying
"Soooo somehow I got stuck take care of a drunk Jake Webber." I put the camera down to him and watched him look up into it and start smiling.
"I'm so cute" he said. I put the camera back to me and laughed
"WISH ME LUCK GUYS" and I posted it on my story.
    A couple minutes later I noticed Jake had stopped playing with my hair. I looked down and saw his eyes were shut. He was snoring lightly so I pulled up the blanket and moved a little to get more comfortable.
   I kinda held Jake and ran my food gets through his hair. After awhile I must have fell asleep. I woke up to Jake looking at me.
"Take a picture It'll last longer"
"I did"
"Jakkkkke"
"Huh?"
  I pouted and sat up a little bit.
"I'm still tired"
"Come here then" he said in a husky voice. He must have woken up a couple minutes ago. I nodded and went back over to him. I placed my head on his chest while he had his arm around me.
    He took his phone out and took a picture. He posted it on his story. "Ugh imma sleep now" I said.
"Okay weirdo" I slapped his stomach and heard him laugh. He wrapped both of his hands around me. I quickly feel back asleep.