She love me

Lilly -
It was currently Thursday and I was working on editing a video I just filmed when Colby called me.
"Yeah?"
"Can you come over we want to do another exploring video"
"Colby it's only three"
"Well I guess you don't have to come over now but come over in like an hour and a half"
"Is that Lilly?!" Someone yelled on Colby's end
"Yeah it is" he shouted back
"MOM"
"AARON I LOVE YOU I'LL SEE YOU SOON OKAY?" I screamed.
"God damn I think I'm deaf now" Colby muttered.
"Oh yeah sorry Colby. Wait who's all going?"
"You, me, Corey, Devyn, Jake, Kat, and Sam"
"Hehe Sam and Cat" I laughed. Colby chuckled and said "be here bye" and hung up. I rolled my eyes and continued editing my video. After i was done I got up and got in the shower. After that I found some black leggings, a black long sleeve my black no name t-shirt and some all black Vans. I put my hair up into a ponytail and made sure my phone and camera was charged. I grabbed my backpack and started putting a couple portable chargers in extra flashlights and batteries, and a couple bottles of water. I checked my phone and saw that I was 5:20. I grabbed my backpack and started heading out the door only to realize that I'm going exploring with Colby. I ran back into my bathroom and grabbed a thing full of band-aids.

I walked down to the car garage and found my car. I got in and started it and took a few minutes to get used to it again. After I had I backed out of the garage and made my way to the house. When I got there I parked and grabbed my backpack out of the passenger seat. I walked up to the door and just walked in.
"MOM"
"NO SHES MINE"
"NO MINE"
It was Corey, Aaron, and Jake. They all ran up to me and hugged me. "Oh my God I've missed youuuu" Corey half yelled.
"No uh well I'VE MISSED HER MORE" Aaron shouted back. Jake walked up to me "get on my back"
"Alright" I got on and put my arms on his shoulders. "HAHAAH SHE'S MINE" he yelled and started running towards the stairs. I got off of him and grabbed his hand pulling him behind me to his room. Aaron and Corey were knocking on the door saying "hey that's not fair"
"Yes it is she's mine" Jake yelled back. After about a minute or two they finally went away. I was laughing my ass off and ended up putting everything on my story.

I laid back on Jake's bed as he got ready.  "Okay I think I'm done". I looked up at him, in one hand he had a ouija board and in the other a doll.
"Put the fucking doll back I'm not dealing with that shit Jake"
"But whyyyyyy"
"I don't like dolls put it back"
"Fine CAN YOU TAKE A PICTURE OF ME WITH IT FIRST"
"Sure". I got off of his bed and out into the hallway. I took a couple pictures of him and gave him back his phone. He kissed my temple and said "thank you". I smiled and wrapped my arms around his torso. "I love you" I mumbled into his chest. "I love you too". I let go and went back into his room.

Jakewebber9: we're going exploring but Lilly won't let me take the doll Colbybrock: you can take it Lilliana: @colbybrock no he can't Jakewebber9: @lilliana hngnfhd but whyyy Lilliana: because I said so @jakewebber9 Jakewebber9: you're lucky I lik...

Colbybrock: you can take it
Lilliana: @colbybrock no he can't
Jakewebber9: @lilliana hngnfhd but whyyy
Lilliana: because I said so @jakewebber9
Jakewebber9: you're lucky I like it when you tell me what to do @lilliana
Lillysbiggestfan: oml ship you two are so fucking cute when is it going to be official??
Brennen: ur cute
Jakewebber9: no u @brennen
Coreyscherer: Dad
Aarondoh: ur so cutesiee
Jakewebber9: @aarondoh ❣
——–———————
"SAM GOLBACH IS HERE"
"SAM YOU LIVE HERE" I shouted back
"I HAVE KAT"
"KAT" I heard Devyn scream. I ran out of Jake's room and down the stairs. We all hugged her and said are hellos.
"Is everyone almost ready?" Colby shouted. I nodded but ran back upstairs to Jake's room. I started going through his closet and grabbed a sweatshirt. I picked up my backpack and my phone but left my keys on his nightstand. I ran back downstairs and grabbed Jake's hand. He looked down at me and smiled.
"So we need to figure out seating arrangements. I can have four other people ride with me so Jake, Lilly, Corey, and Devyn can ride with me and Sammy and Kat can go in his car. Any objections?". No one said anything so I figured we were good. We all walked outside, as soon as we were by Colby's car Devyn called "shotgun" and got in. That left Corey, Jake and, I in the back. We put our stuff in the trunk and got in. Of course I was in the middle. I had Jake on my right and Corey on the left which I was fine with. I leaned into Jake and felt him wrap his arm around me. Colby started filming and zoomed in on us. I flipped him off and he gasped. "Lilliana this is a family friendly YouTube Channel".

It's shitty but I might post another chapter sometime today. Don't get your hopes up though.