she open up to me

The next couple of days consisted of shopping, filming videos, and relaxing. Olivia seemed to be having a lot of fun hanging out with all of  my friends. David even introduced her to Vardan. They both absolutely roasted us while we were over at their house though so we really regretted doing so. I was sad she had to leave in a few days and I know she was too.
"Lillllly"
"What liv?" I asked
"No one at my school knows your my sister or that I know you at all I'm going to have major bragging rights when I get home almost everyone I know watches your videos"
I smiled at her and rolled my eyes again "people are going to try and use you" I said seriously
"Well I wont let them"
"Good don't"
"How are you and Jake?"
"We're good Olivia are you keeping track on our relationship?"
"No, but I will. If he ever hurts you I swear I'll stomp on his hands"
I laughed a lot harder than I should have and leaned back on the couch.
"He's not going to hurt me"
"I'm just saying if he ever did I would"
I shook my head and picked up the remote. "Wanna watch a movie?"
"Sure"
"What you wanna watch?"
"Lilo and stitch and invite Jake over"
I smiled and opened my phone. I called Jake and waited for him to pick up. When he finally did Olivia and I said loudly "come watch Disney movies with us!"
He laughed and agreed.

We lounged around the rest of the day and eventually all fell asleep on the couch.

When I woke up I was on Jake's lap with his arms around me. I smiled and started to get up. "Jake wake up"
"I don't wanna" He said tiredly
"Come on baby"
He opened his eyes and looked up at me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me back down into the couch "where's Olivia?" I asked realizing she wasn't on the couch. I pushed myself off of Jake and heard the shower running. I knocked on the bathroom door "livvy are you in there?"
"Yeah I'm almost done"
"Oh no rush take as long as you want"

I walked into my bedroom and finally got dressed. I made my way back into the living room and stood in front of Jake until he noticed me. He looked up from his phone and smiled
"You're so pretty"
"I love you"
"I love you too"
"I wanna go do something when Liv gets out of the shower"
"What do you want to do baby?"
"I don't know Jake we should just drive around"
He nodded and gave me another hug.

-

We walked down to the park in garage and got in my car. I set my camera up and started recording.
"Fuck is this thing on? It is"
"Hey guys welcome back to my channel" Jake mimicked from the back seat.
"Be quiet babe"
He stuck his tongue out at me causing me to roll my eyes.
"Well this is my sister uh say hi liv"
"Hi my names Olivia" She waved
"We're just going to drive around and yeah I have no clue what to film or what to talk about so"

We all just talked about random shit and got coffee from one of the little stands.

Lilliana: this isn't my car 😉😉Jakewebber9: ily Lilliana: @jakewebber9 ilyt Brennen: you're pretty Daviddobrick: rememberColbybrock: why am I never invited to hang out??!  Aarondoh: yeah ME TOO!  @colbybrock User90: uglyyyy Lillyabiggestfan: so p...

Jakewebber9: ily
Lilliana: @jakewebber9 ilyt
Brennen: you're pretty
Daviddobrick: remember
Colbybrock: why am I never invited to hang out??! 
Aarondoh: yeah ME TOO!  @colbybrock
User90: uglyyyy
Lillyabiggestfan: so prettyyyyyy
Lilliana: thank you so much you're beautiful 💙💙😂
Vanilladingdong: @toadythediminsher look at our best friend
Realbignik: ur fucking hot
Daviddobrick: GET OUT NIC 😂😂 @Realbignik
Dominykas:I agree @realbignik

I know how I'm going to end this book now (it's not going to be too soon don't worry)  there will be a sequel too so I'm kinda excited for that it's cool to start a new one