A reason to shine, a reason like mine and I'm fallin' to pieces

Jake- 

I hated myself for what I did the other day. I could have talked to her but no, I let everything else out and we got nowhere. Somehow I felt as though we were even further apart. "Fuck" I whispered to myself as I looked at myself in the mirror. I decided to take a shower hoping that would somehow make me feel better. 
    After I got out I got dressed and went downstairs. I sat on the couch watching T.V until Colby came up and started talking to me. "Hey Jake wanna go do something?"
"What?"
"I don't know I just need to film some shit though" 
"Okay" I mumbled. I went upstairs to grab my phone and put some shoes on. I grabbed my sweatshirt and headed back downstairs where Colby was waiting. "Ready?" I asked when I got to the bottom of the stairs "Yeah let's go" 
I nodded in response and followed him out to his car. I was surprised to see Sam sitting passenger but oh well. I hopped in the back and leaned forward. "Where we going?"
"I have to go to the store" Sam said looking down at his phone. 
    Colby started setting up his camera on the dash then started recording. "Hey guys what's up it's me Colby Brock" 
I looked in the camera and started mimicking him. "WhAtS uP iT'S mE cOlBy BrOcK"  Sam did the same thing until Colby started acting like he was hurt "Can you guys please stop I'm just trying to film this video and like you Know I'm not happy you know that I'm trying" He fake cried. "Aw man I'm sorry" Sam said resting his hand on his shoulder. I did the same and we all turned to face the camera. No matter what none of us can be serious in front of the camera. 
    We started driving and talking to the camera "I really have no idea what this video is any ideas?"
"We can do one of those assumption videos"
"That's good BOYS GET TO IT" he yelled 
"OKAY DAD" Sam and I said in unison. We both went onto instagram and said "mAkE sUm AsSuMpTiOnS" and waited a few minutes for people to answer. 
    Once they had we decided to let Sam go first. "This person asked 'I assume that you and Kat don't fight a lot but when you do it's really stupid' yeah you're right Kat and I get into small arguments over really dumb stuff"  
"This one is for me uhh 'I assume that you Colby, and Sam all secretly love each other' yeah i'm gay for the both of them" I said into the camera. 
    Sam asked a couple more and we waited again for more of them to come in. While we waited we played music and sang along loudly. I'm pretty sure we were starting to annoy Colby 'cause pretty soon he asked us to check our phones again. "This man or lady I don't know asked 'I assume that something happened between Jake and Lilly' yeah something did but we probably won't be talking about it for awhile. Sorry guys"  Sam looked back and looked at me warily. I felt bad I had caused the mood to drop but Colby quickly turned the music back on and we started singing along again. 

sorry this is absolute ass I'm in a rush