I love her, she love me

It was Olivia's last day here in L.A and I wanted to make sure she had fun. I took her over to the trap house and let her do her own thing. I went upstairs to find Jake alone in his bedroom listening to music. "everyone is downstairs you know" I said lightly. "I know i'm just not really in the mood to be around everyone" he said sadly. "Do you want me to leave you alone?" I asked worriedly "Please don't" his voice cracked at the end. I nodded and walked over to is bed. I laid down next to him and put my head next to his. I grabbed his hand in mine "Tell me what's wrong Jake" 

"My anxiety is getting really bad please just stay with me" 

"I'm not going anywhere, I promise" 

"I love you" 

"I love you too. With all of my heart" 

We laid in bed together for over an hour before someone came up and knocked. "Who is it?"

"It's olivia can i come in?"

"yeah sure" 

The door opened and Olivia walked in. "Colby was wondering where you guys were" I thought for a second "Tell him we'll be down in a little bit" 

"alright" She walked out of the room and closed the door behind her. "Do i really have to get up?" 

"Not right now baby lay back down" I whispered. He pulled me onto his chest and grabbed my hand again. "I'm so lucky to have you" He mumbled. I squeezed his hand and kissed him. "I love you Lilliana" 

"I love you too" 

We stayed in bed until he somehow fell asleep. I kissed his cheek and went downstairs. "There she is!" Colby yelled when i got to the bottom of the stairs. I gave him a small smile and walked further into the living room. Aaron and Olivia were playing rocket league and everyone else was either cheering them on or on their phones. I sat by Sam and Kat on the couch (lmao that show was my sHiT) and pulled my phone out. "Hey liv your flight is in an hour we should get going"

"oh okay" she said sadly 

"I'm sorry you can come back soon kid" 

She went around and gave everyone hugs. I took her upstairs to see jake too. "Baby wake up" 

"Hmm?"

"I have to take Liv to the airport and she wanted to say bye" he sat up and rolled his eyes "Bye lil Lilly" he grumbled. She gave him a hug and walked out of the room. "Do you want to come with me?" 

"Can i come over after?" 

"yeah but i need to go shopping again if thats okay"  He nodded and i pulled him out of bed. We walked downstairs together and said bye again. We made our way outside and into my car. We had Olivia's stuff in the trunk so we could go straight to the Airport. I started driving and let Olivia play music. "I take that back you have a shit taste in music"

"No i don't!" she scoffed. "Yes you do now give me back my phone" She handed it to me and i let Jake have it. He started playing "Look at me now" by Brennan Savage. "Your music is depressing though" She whined. I rolled my eyes and quietly sang along with the words. 

We finally made it to the airport and we walked Liv inside. "I'm gonna miss you Olivia remember to text me and if you get instagram follow me so I can make sure your not doin' anything" 

she laughed at the last part and rolled her eyes. "You guys all better follow me" she giggled. "We will don't worry now give me another hug" 

I pulled her into my arms and said that i loved her. We waited until she boarded the plane before leaving. "Ready?" I asked Jake. "Yeah lets go"  I smiled up at him and gave him a kiss. He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the airport. 

When we got to the grocery store Jake looked noticeably better. "Put me in the cart Jake" 

"Come here then" he chuckled. He picked me up and set me in the cart "You feel lighter have you been eating?" 

"yeah a fucking lot that's why i need food" I laughed. "Okay then" he said in a weird voice. "We have to go down the snack aisle" 

"Where is it?"

"Over there" I said pointing a few aisles down. He turned the cart and pushed me over there. "OOH GRAB THOSE!" i said for the fifteenth million time. He rolled his eyes and reached for the chips. "Are we almost done, Babe?" 

"I just need to grab milk and then we can go pay" 

"AlRiGhT" 

We grabbed the milk then went up to pay. Jake lifted me out before we got up there so we wouldn't "Get in trouble" in his words. We paid then put everything into my trunk. "Can you drive babe pleeeasse" 

"Only if you kiss me" 

"fiiiine"  Jake leaned down and kissed my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pushed me up against the trunk. He started kissing my neck "Jake stop we're in a parking lot"  He pulled away and rolled his eyes "No ones even watching"

"I don't care come on" 

He sighed and gave me one last kiss before letting go of my waist. We got into the car then headed back to my apartment. 

Ooh here yoOu gOoO also you don't have to listen to the song but i recommend you do because Brennan Savage is fucking amazing. Also could someone count how many times I say airport in this. Yeah, thanks