Fuck 'em though

Lilly-
Today is the day Olivia goes into surgery. We're leaving two days after that.

Jakewebber9: we'll be back soon 💔💚 Lilliana: who took this? Jakewebber9: Logan @lilliana Coreyscherer: DAD jakey: omg ily sm Jakewebber9: @jakey ilyt aarondoh: HEY DAD Lilliana: d a d d y Lillysbiggestfan: Stan Hater12: grosssscolbybrock: come h...

Lilliana: who took this?
Jakewebber9: Logan @lilliana
Coreyscherer: DAD
jakey: omg ily sm
Jakewebber9: @jakey ilyt
aarondoh: HEY DAD
Lilliana: d a d d y
Lillysbiggestfan: Stan
Hater12: grossss
colbybrock: come home soon
Jakewebber9: @colbybrock two days not counting today.
Eltoncastee: tfil
Jakey: can we just read @lillianas comment?
Lillysbiggestfan: I KNOW RIGHT "DADDY" HONESTLY SHIIIIIP
Jakewebber9: @lillysbiggestfan 👀

Jake☂
"Hey lilly?"
"Yeah, Jake?"
"Should we invite Olivia to L.A after she recovers?"
"Yeah that's a great idea" she smiled. She sat up on the bed and looked over at me. She threw her leg over me and straddled my hips. She leaned down and pressed our lips together.
Lilly pulled away to take a breath. She looked me in the eyes. Her normally dark eyes were somehow even darker. I reached up and pulled her back down to me. I flipped us over and kissed her neck. She whined a little. I watched as her hands went down to the Hem of my shirt and pulled up a little. I took my shirt off and felt her small hands roam down my chest and abdomen.
I felt myself shudder a little bit when she got to the waistband of my pants. She giggled and took her shirt off. She pushed me off her and sat on the side of the bed. She started taking my jeans off.
-
-
-
-
Lilly -

*Text*

Lilly-pad 🐸: Kat ...

Katrina 🐱 : yeah?

Lilly-pad 🐸:Igavejakeheadand nowI'mnotsurewhattodoit'skinda awkward

Katrina 🐱: what?!

Lilly-pad 🐸: JAKE AND I ALMOST FUCKED
There
Happy?
What do I do?
I don't want it to be awkward

Katrina 🐱: OH MY GOD. YOU TWO ARE GOING TO BE SO CUTE TOGETHER

Lilly-pad 🐸: KAT!!

Katrina 🐱: yeah sorry. Talk to him about it. It shouldn't be awkward or anything.

Lilly-pad 🐸: okay Kat I trust you.

*End text*

Kat was zero help. How was i supposed to talk to him of it was awkward? Fuck it?
"Hey Jake?" I called.
"Yeah?"
"Come here". A couple seconds later he came back into my room.
"I uh. I w-" I was cut off by him kissing me.
"shhhh I'm sorry for making it awkward. It shouldn't be" he said. I nodded and smiled.
"Hey Lilly"
"Yeah?"
"Im gonna take you out on a date when we get back"
"Huh? A date? You know Jake you kinda have to ask"
"Oh. Oh yeah you wanna go on a date with me when we get back?"
"Of course" I smiled.

It's short but I'm lazy :)