Look at my face when you talkin' to me

Hey guys just a little authors note. This book is going to be coming to an end with about ten or eleven chapters left. I will be making a second book and if the ending goes as planned it should be out soon after I end this book. I'm so excited for it so I hope you guys are too 💜

"Come to this party with me tonight" Jake said to me over the phone. "Where at? Who else is going?" 
"Everyone and it's at Davids place"
"Okay I'll go what time?"
"It starts around 8:30"
"Want to meet each other there or do you want to go together?" 
"I can be there at eight"
"Alright well I have to go I'll see you later babe"
"See you. I love you"
"I love you too" I said hanging up after.

For the rest of the day I didn't really do anything but lounge around and watch T.V. When it got to be 6:30 I finally pulled myself off of the couch and into the shower. After about forty minutes the water was getting cold so I decided to get out. I pulled my hair up and did my makeup before anything, after that I pulled my hair into a simple ponytail and slipped my dress on. Jake wasn't going to be here for another twenty minutes so I listened to music and *tried* replying to some of my Dm's. 

Lilliana: @coldhart_ lowkey lookin at u love ya coldy jakewebber9: me too coldhart_: ilyt colbybrock: what about me noname13: kinda ugly for Jakelilliana: colby you're my bestie coreyscherer: IM TELLING ON YOU lilliana: I AINT DO ANYTHING COREY  @...

jakewebber9: me too 
coldhart_: ilyt 
colbybrock: what about me 
noname13: kinda ugly for Jake
lilliana: colby you're my bestie 
coreyscherer: IM TELLING ON YOU 
lilliana: I AINT DO ANYTHING COREY  @coreyscherer
vanilladingdong: you better be coming to this fucking party tonight 
lilliana: I am @vanilladingdong
lillysbiggestfan: YOURE SO PRETTY PLEASE STOP 
lilliana: @lillysbiggestfriend I LOVE YOU SM 💕
user262: Prettyyyy 💜

*           *           *

"Lilly I'm here" Jake called from the living room. I rushed out of my room and towards the door. "Ready?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. He took my hand in his as we exited my apartment. When we got to his car I was even more excited. "Can I play some music?" I asked.
"sure"  I played Body bag by lil Lotus with Cold hart. 
"Pull up to your house, now I'm tongue tied Said that you don't love me now, what's up with that? Told me I was better in a bodybag Gave me all your heart and now you need it back Pull up to your house, now I'm tongue tied Said that you don't love me now, what's up with that? Told me I was better in a bodybag Gave me all your heart and now you need it back" We both screamed out the lyrics and it made me kind of happy. We sang the rest of the song together which led to the two of us laughing our asses off. 

It was a great start to a night that I knew wouldn't end the best.