Right now i know that im not really worth it

When we got to my house Jake ran inside to get my makeup bag. "Why are you so excited for this" I laughed
"Because"
"Okay weirdo sit on the chair"
    He listened and grabbed a chair. He sat down and I got my camera and lights all set up. I started my intro and got right into doing his makeup.
"Okay so first what we're going to do is primer" I held it up for the camera to see and then put it on Jake. "Now foundation we're going to be using this one from Ulta. It's pretty good. Alright next some concealer. Okay I'm just gonna put this under your eyes and blend. Jake hold still. Stop moving. Okay so next I think I'm gonna do uhhh eyeshadow. So I'm just going to use my old eyeshadow palette and I'm going to add this orange shade to his crease now I'm blending it out with a softer orange and now I'm adding a brown shade to the lid. And blend that shit out."
"When can I see" Jake asked
"When I'm done silly"
"Hmph" jake crossed his arms over his chest.
"Stop being a baby. Okay so now I'm going to do mascara. Okay I don't think I'm gonna contour I'm just going to add highlight and blush" I said to Jake and the camera. "Aaaannnnd setting spray alright Jake you can look now."
    He got up to go to the mirror and I followed with the camera. He looked at himself and said "damn I look hot"
"Don't you always?" I asked and started laughing. I stopped recording and put my camera back. I could vlog later. "Come on, let's go to the house and show everyone" I said. He nodded and waited for me to get my stuff.
   We got to my car down stairs and got back in. "What do you want to listen to?" Jake asked
"Star shopping by lil peep"
   He nodded and put the song on. After about ten minutes if listening to peep we were finally at the house. I grabbed my camera and start recording. "So we're at the house now and we're going to get the guy's reactions" I said walking in. "GUYSSSS" I yelled
    I heard them walk down the stairs and look at Jake and i. They all started laughing. After I got their reactions I put my camera back into my bag and sat on the couch. "Im so fucking bored" I groaned "someone invite Uncle Elton over or some shit"
"Actually Elton just invited us over to David's pool party"
David Dobrick?"
"Yeah"
"I get to meet the vlog squad?" I asked excitedly
"You do, you have a bathing suit here?"
"Not here"
"You can borrow one of my" Devyn suggested
"Thanks babe" I said
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
A little while later we pulled up to the house. I got out with all my stuff and asked "Devyn can you take a picture for my Instagram?"
"Of course go stand over there" she said pointing to a wall.

603,826 ❤   400,038 comments              📸:@devynlundy            @lilliana: Thank you guys for all the love I'll be reply to comments later ❤❤

             📸:@devynlundy
           @lilliana: Thank you guys for all the love I'll be reply to comments later ❤❤.
         Comments:
   @jakewebber: not mine yet but soon
  @heathhussar: so happy to meet you!!
@zane: I CAN'T BELIEVE I GET TO MEET THIS BEAUTY TODAY
@Corinnakopf: Beautiful ❤
@gabbiehannah: you're so pretty so happy we get to meet today ❤❤
@lizakoshy: LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
I smiled at the comments and walked into the house. I was surprised when I was engulfed into a huge hug. I look up to see Scotty and Todd. Then, heath, Zane, and all the girls. I hugged them all.
"I'm so happy to meet you guys!" I practically screamed.
"We've wanted to meet you too!" They replied all at the same time. I looked over to David to see he was vlogging.
"DAVID" I yelled holding my arms out. He handed the camera to Scott and gave me a hug.
"Damn I've always wanted to meet you guys"
"Ever since I heard if you I wanted to meet you" Zane said.
"Awwe really?"
"No" he replied laughing "Awwe baby I'm just kidding"
   I laughed at him and ran outside to see Jake. He was standing by the pool so I took of my clothes I had over my bathing suit and ran to him and jumped onto his back flinging both of us into the pool.