I'll be

Lilly-
The next day I woke up around 9:30 and decided to get in the shower. I put on some music and got in. After awhile I decided to get out and get dressed. I put on some shorts and a sweatshirt and sat around for awhile. A couple hours later I made myself some food and watched a couple movies.

As you could see I was trying to waste time before my date. Around 5:00 I decided to get ready. I went into the bathroom and put my hair up. I got out my makeup and decided to go for a more, simple look. After I did my makeup I took my hair back down and grabbed my straightener from the draw it had been in. I plugged it in and waited for it to heat up. After it had I straightened my hair and carefully put it back up into a ponytail. I unplugged the straightener and walked into my room to get dressed.

Jake -
I'm so anxious, I'm going to pick Lilly up in thirty minutes and I'm right in the middle of having another anxiety attack. I figured it was time for me to get dressed so I grabbed some black jeans, and an orange sweatshirt. I brushed through my hair a bit making sure I didn't look like a crackhead amd went downstairs. I sat down for awhile until i realized I had to go. I took a deep breath and made my way to my car. I started it and waited a few minutes before driving off towards her apartment complex.

On the way there i decided to pick out some flowers- lillies - I smiled and hoped she would like them. When I got to her apartment I decided to knock. I held the flowers behind my back and looked down at my shoes. A couple seconds later she answered the door. I looked up at her and shakily gave her the flowers
"Thank you"
"Of course" I said smiling. I walked inside and watched as she grabbed a vase to put the flowers in.
"I'm just gonna go grab a jacket then we can go" I nodded and stood awkwardly as she went to go grab it.

When she came back she grabbed my hand and led me out to my car. I opened the door for her first and went around to my side. I started the car and waited for her to buckle the seat belt. Once she had, i did mine and drove off.

"So where are we going?" She asked excitedly.
"It's still a surprise Lilly"
"Awwwe at least give me a hint"
"We'll be there soon". She let out a little whine causing me to chuckle.  I turned down the rode towards the beach and laughed as lilly looked at me with confusion written on her face. "Come on" I smiled. She nodded and got out of the car. "let me get a picture of you Lilly"
"Mm alright" she stood in front of the car and waited for me. After I took the picture I walked over and grabbed her hand lacing our fingers together. I started walking to the path that led where we were going and pulled her along with me.
"How much longer Jake?"
"We're here".

Lilly -
"We're here". I looked around and noticed we were on a huge cliff. I saw Jake smiling and ran over to him "how the hell did you find this place?" You could see all of the stars in the sky and if you looked over the ledge a little bit you could see the waves crashing. "I thought you'd like it"
"Like it? It's fucking beautiful up here I love it Jake"
"Good d-do you want to eat?" I gave him a puzzled look and realized he had a backpack. He took it off and unzipped it pulling out a blanket and a bag of food. He set the blanket down on the ground and beckoned me over. I sat next to him and he handed me a plate.

We had finished eating and were now looking up at the stars.
"Hey lilly?"
"Yeah Jake?"
"Can I ask you something"
"Of course"
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"What?" I asked sitting up and looking over at him. "Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Of course"
"I got you something" he said as he reached into his pocket. He pulled out a small box and handed it to me. I opened the box and carefully took out the necklace that was in there.
"Jake it's so pretty"
"That's why I got it for you"
"I love you so fucking much Jake you don't understand"
"I love you too you want some help putting that on?"
"Yes please". He helped me put on my necklace and pulled me into a hug. I leaned up and placed my lips on his.
"I love you"
"I love you too"

Jakewebber9: mine ♡                 Jakewebber9 has disabled the comments

Jakewebber9: mine ♡
                 Jakewebber9 has disabled the comments

It's ass lmao