You're waiting for me

"Do you think she feels the same way about me?" He asked.
"Talk to her. Maybe not now but talk"

Jake's pov.

Lilly came back a couple minutes later with some stuff from McDonald's. While we ate Logan saw something at one of the stores and went to go buy it. That left Lilly and I to talk.
"When was the last time you saw her?"
"A day before I left. So a couple months ago" she answered
"How old is she?"
"She's six years younger so uh fourteen" she smiled. She had a beautiful smile.
"What does she look like?"
"Beautiful. I think I have a picture of her let me find it" she said grabbing her phone and scrolling through her pictures.
(Y'all go follow @natalie.Pordan on Instagram she's letting me use her pictures!!)

Pordan on Instagram she's letting me use her pictures!!)

"This is her."
"Did you take that picture?"
"Yeah I did" she paused for a moment
"Hey I don't know if I told you this but she's a huge fan of you. I think she'll be excited to meet you. She hasn't seen my latest videos"
"I'm honored" I said giving her a big smiled. She laughed and leaned her head on my shoulder. She fell asleep but, I didn't mind. She needed it.

  Logan came back a little later with a stuffed animal. He said that Olivia had been wanting one like it for awhile. This what it looks like.

It was kinda adorable tbh

A little while later it was time to get on the plane. I woke Lilly up and watched as she grabbed her carry-on stuff. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close to me.
  Lilly and i had seats next to each other and Logan sat a couple rows in front of us. We got settled and listened to what the flight attendant had to say.
  It was just a bunch of safety stuff and how long our flight would take. It was four hours. So not that long.
  The plane took off a few minutes later. I leaned over Lilly to look out the window. I love the sky. I loved the way the colors mixed together to create something so beautiful and perfect. It reminded me of Lilly. Let's not get cheesey though.
   After about an hour of ABSOLUTELY nothing; Lilly started watching a movie on Netflix. I decided to just listen to some music. Without thinking I reached over and grabbed Lilliana's hand. I felt her tense then relax her fingers.
   Sometime later I fell asleep, our hands still intertwined.
•                                •                                   •

I got woken up right before the plane landed. I let go of Lilly's hand and grabbed our stuff that we brought on the plane.
   We got off the plane and met Logan by the gate. He had gotten off before us apparently. I walked over to him and set my stuff down; going to use the bathroom. I washed my hands and headed back out to where they were standing. Logan and Lilly were taking pictures with fans.
   I stood by them awkwardly. One of the fans saw me and walked over to me.
"Can I take a picture with you Jake?" She asked politely.
"Sure what's your name?" I asked smiling.
"Rebecca"
"Okay Rebecca" i laughed. We took a couple pictures and she ran back to who I'm assuming was her family. Lilly walked over to me and smiled. I smiled back and shook my head.
  Logan made his way back over.
"You guys ready?"
"Sure." I said
"Yeah are we all just gonna stay at my house?" Lilly asked.
"OH MY GOSH SLEEP OVER. LAST TIME WE HAD ONE JAKE RUINED IT"
"no he didn't Logan he got sick and threw up" she said laughing.
"Let's goooo" I said.
We walked out of the airport and to our Uber going to Lilly's house. I wondered what would happen while we were in Ohio.

Okayyyyyy I'm so so so so so sorry this took me so long to write. To be honest I've just been really really depressed and hwd zero motivation to write this. It's getting too boring in my opinion. Don't worry I'm not ending it or anything but get ready for some drama 😈