I did this all by myself

Songs: your favorite dress - Lil peep and lil Tracy
Elephant in the room - XXXTENTACION
Feelz - Lil peep
-----------------+----------------+-----------
Jake -
Olivia's surgery went great apparently. To be honest I'm not exactly sure why she was in surgery. I'd have to ask Lilly.
We're leaving tomorrow and I'm kind of glad. I want to be back in L.A. I am definitely going to miss Olivia.
"Lilly" I called.
"What?" She asked coming into the bedroom. I patted the space on the bed next to me. She rolled her eyes and smiled walking over to me. She layed down. I wrapped my arms around her so we were spooning.
"When we get back are we gonna film that video with Colby?"
"Sure. Do you know where they're going?"
"No idea. All he said was that it's and exploring video."
"Mm that's never good" she laughed.

                               ♡

A couple hours later I woke up with Lilly still in my arms. I shook her awake and asked "when did we fall asleep?"
"I don't know jake". She sat up and let her hair fall onto her face. I reached up to her and ran my finger over her collar bone. She smiled and giggled.
"Jake stop that tickles" she laughed. I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down onto the bed. I started ticking her sides. She laughed even harder.
"J-jake seriously s-stop" she managed to say. I laughed and got up. She stood on the bed and jumped on my back. I laughed and grabbed her legs to keep her on. I walked downstairs and set her on the couch.
"We should probably buy our tickets" I said. She nodded and grabbed her laptop. I sat by her on the couch and helped.
  We got the tickets and packed our stuff up. We told Logan to do the same. Our flight was at three tomorrow so we'll have enough time to see Olivia.
  A couple minutes later Lilly's mom came back with dinner. It was Chinese takeout. It was really good.
  We ate dinner and watched a movie. I'm not sure what it was. It was weird. I can't describe it.

Lilly -
My mom brought us back some dinner. We ate and watched this weird ass movie.
  Later that night, I think around one i woke up. I tried to go back to sleep. I couldn't. I looked over at Jake and realized he was awake to.
"Jake?" I whispered.
"Yeah?"
"I can't sleep"
"Neither can I"
"Let's go do something" I smiled.
"Like what?"
"Let's go back to the beach or something"
"Okay let's go"
   We got up and got dressed again. I grabbed Jake's hand and led him out of the house and down the path.
  We walked along the beach in silence for awhile before Jake spoke up again.
"I love you lilly"
"I love you too Jake"
"No. I really love you. I think I might be in love with you"
"W-what?" I stopped for a second and thought. "I think I may be in love with you too Jake"

Lol shits short and unedited oh well. Also I want to change who portrays lilly. I want her to hsve brown hair. Any suggestions??