Cause we only have one conversation a week

You know that feeling you get when you know something is going to turn out bad? As soon as we got to that party I felt it. I could feel it in my chest and noticed how it hurt. "Are you okay, Lilly?" Jake asked as we got out of the car. I nodded my head not wanting him to be worried. I grabbed his hand in my own as he led us into the house. As soon as we walked in I was hit with the strong smell of weed and alcohol. The music was blaring and I could feel the beat rattle my chest. "I'm going to go get a drink you want anything?" Jake asked leaning down to whisper in my ear. I shook my head no and he dropped my hand then walked into the kitchen. I took a deep breath in and wandered around until eventually I found someone I knew. 

"Lilliana!" Natalie yelled over the music 
"Hey what's up?" 
"Oh nothing much I've been trying to find someone I knew"
"Me too! I'm glad I found you, Jake left me to go drink" As soon as I said that I noticed the smile on her face fade a little bit. It was only for a second because she then said "Well why don't we go dance? You can still have fun!" 
"Yeah, lets"  I let Natalie drag me to the center of the room where everyone was dancing. I didn't know what song was playing but I let myself sway back and forth to the music. "Look at you!" Natalie yelled. I laughed and grabbed her hands making her dance with me. We danced for awhile together until she eventually got dragged away. 

I went into the kitchen to take a shot and saw David sitting on the counter looking down at his phone. "David why aren't you out there?"  He looked up at me and shrugged "There's a lot of people"  I nodded knowingly and reached for the bottle of fireball. I grabbed a cup and poured a small amount. I quickly took the shot and cringed as I felt the burning sensation at the back of my throat. I poured another and downed that one too. I took three shots before I went back to the living room and started dancing again. 

A couple hours later the effects of the Alcohol were starting to wear off. I walked back into the kitchen thinking about how I haven't seen Jake. I started getting the feeling I had gotten earlier but shrugged it off when I saw Colby with a girl. I smirked towards myself as I poured myself another drink and went to find Jake. 

I walked around downstairs still not finding him. I started getting the feeling again as I walked up the stairs not knowing where he could be. The first door I walked by smelled of sex. I didn't want to go in there so I went across to the next one. I opened the door and didn't see anyone or anything. I walked back out and walked down the hall to the last door. I opened it quickly and let out a sigh of relief when no one was in there. My heart quickly dropped as I went to check the first room. I opened the door slowly and felt my stomach start churning at the sight in front of me. Jake had a girl on top of him she had her clothes on, but their lips were smashed together. "Jake" I whispered not believing what I was seeing. My sadness was quickly replaced by anger and before I knew it I was grabbing the girl off of him and bring my fist down upon her face. There was a sickening crack and I realized I had broken her nose. Blood started rushing out and quickly covered my hands. I felt someones arms wrap around my waist and pull me off of her. She quickly got to her feet and ran out of the room. "LILLY STOP" Jake yelled. 

I turned to face him and pushed him off of me. He had tears running down his face and his lips were swollen. "How could you fucking do this to me?!" I shouted "I fucking love you and you and you're taking that for granted how could you!" I sobbed 
"I'm sorry" He whispered. I ran up to him and beat my hands against his chest as more sobs escaped. "How fucking could you" I repeated over and over again. 
"I love you" Is all i remembered him saying as I ran out of the room and out of the house. 

I cried while writing this just so you know it's also unedited as fuck