I know that i'm nothing like someone her family want me to be

We didn't really talk on the drive home but Jake kept stealing glaces of me. We had music playing lowly in the background as we drove. The sun was setting too and it looked beautiful. 

I turned the music up more and opened my phone. I went on instagram for awhile and looked through my explore page. Then i went through some of my tagged posts and liked them. I followed a few accounts and liked all of their posts. I smiled knowing how happy some of my fans got when I did. I try and go through their accounts as much as I can. I like to be active with my followers. I got off of Instagram and went to Snapchat. I started recording and took a video of him driving and zoomed in on face. He didn't notice me at first so i poked him. He bit my finger and smiled at the camera "Ouch charlie that hurt!" i said in a shitty british accent. Jake laughed and i ended the video. I saved it and posted it on my story. 

I looked over at Jake and got an idea. He seemed focus on driving and didn't really notice when i unbuckled my seat belt. I reached over and slowly unzipped his jeans "Lilly stop i'm driving" 

"No" I leaned over and bobbed my head up and down. "Lilly" he growled. I felt him start to get hard and smiled to myself "I'm fucking serious" his tone of voice changed noticeably. I giggled and kept going. He let out a low moan as i slightly sped up. "ah fuck" he moaned out. "L-lilly seriously"   I kept going until I knew he was close. When he was i stopped and slid back up into my seat. We stopped at a red light and he pulled his boxers back up. He bit his lip and looked over at me. "You're going to finish when you get home" he growled again. I looked over at him confused and asked "Finish what, babe?"  He rolled his eyes and kept looking at the road. 

For the rest of the drive Jake kept his eyes on the road. He was gripping the steering wheel so tight that his knuckles were white. When we did get back to my place Jake didn't say anything at all. All he did was grabbed some groceries and headed inside. I grabbed the rest from the trunk, shut it, and locked my car. I ran inside and over to the elevator where Jake was at. He pressed the up button and waited for the door to open. Once they did he stepped inside silently behind me and pressed my floor button. We got inside the apartment and went to the kitchen to put the food away. Once we had i went to go lock the front door and change. 

Jake pushed me up against the door after i had locked it and kissed me roughly. My hands went up to his hair and i started running my fingers through it. He reached down the the bottom of my shirt and pulled it off. He through it on the ground and kissed me again. I ran my hands up his shirt and took it off. My fingers traced the outline of his abs as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him and put my arms around his neck. He carried me to the bedroom and we took our clothes off. He laid me down on the bed and kissed down my chest leaving slight hickeys. As he got further down he mumbled "I told you we were going to finish" 

LMAO WHEN YOU HAVE WRITERS BLOCK JUST WRITE SHITTY SMUT