If i find a way, would you walk it with me?

"Lilly wake up I brought you breakfast" I heard someone yell. I groggily stood up and wrapped a blanket around myself. i walked out into the kitchen to see Jake standing there with a bag from who know's where. "Good morning baby I brought you food" He said sweetly. "Thanks" I made my way over to him and wrapped my arms around him. He kissed the top of my head and held me tighter. "I love you so much" He whispered "I love you more"  We pulled away from each other and sat at the table. Jake grabbed the bags and pulled out a few boxes. One had pancakes, the other hashbrowns, and the last one he said "is for later"  I simply rolled my eyes at him and started eating. 

After we were done I told Jake I was getting in the shower. "Can I come?"
"No"
"Pleeeaase"

(It was right here where I learned to do single spaces on the computer lmao 😂) 

"Why? I asked again 
"Because I want to?"
I pretended to think for a minute and shook my head no "Yeah I don't care I guess come on"  He smiled triumphantly and followed me into the bathroom. I ran the water for a second to make sure it was warm then turned the shower on. I got undressed and got in letting the water hit my back for a second before grabbing my shampoo. I moved so Jake could get under the water and continued to shampoo my hair. I handed him the bottle and rinsed my hair out and reached for the conditioner. When Jake was done rinsing his hair I handed him the conditioner bottle. "Oh my fucking god Jake my bath tub is purple!" I said when I looked down at the floor 

"It's not my fault!" 

"Who's the one with purple hair? You!"  

He laughed and said "you're so cute when you're mad"

"Oh shut up"  He did and I started washing my body. I washed the conditioner out of my hair and waited for Jake who was still giggling about the purple floor. He turned the water off and I handed him a towel. I grabbed one for me and wrapped it around my body. I dried off and stepped out of the shower trying to make it to my room without getting a bunch of water everywhere. 

Jake was following behind me all the way back to my room. He just changed back into the clothes he was wearing when he came over. I changed into black ripped jeans and one of Jake's hoodies. "Hey that's mine! I've been looking for that Lilly!" 
I giggled and said "you left it here" 

"You left it here" He said mimicking me. I rolled my eyes but walked over and gave him a hug. "Are we going to do anything or just stay here?" I asked 
"Let's stay here for now"

"Wanna go watch t.v?" 

"Sure what are we gonna watch?"  I shrugged my shoulders and let go of him. 

We sat on the couch and decided to watch Youtube. We were watching Colby's video he had posted  "Jake what the hell is this?" I asked laughing "Colby asked me to" He chuckled. I nodded and looked back at the T.V. 

ASSSS BUT I WANTED TO POST SOMETHING BEFORE SCHOOL so don't mind any mistakes