One

December 13 / Chem

(9/23/2018 THIS IS BORING I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER)

It's sixth period and I sit there. Looking directly in front of me. Staring at the back of his head. His beautiful brown, silky locks captivate me and before I know it, I reach out my hand and slowly stroke his hair. Shit! Did I really just do that.

He turns around. Looks me in the eye. His eyes, too are mesmerizing and a beautiful deep brown. I get lost in them and can almost see my reflection. For a second I forget what I had just done.

"Hello! What is your problem," An expression of confusion and disgust spreads across his face. I come back to reality and become embarrassed.

"Oh my god. I didn't mean to". I say hoping I didn't just look like a weirdo after that.

"Look, just don't do it again. I don't think you would appreciate it if some random guy did that to you after having to wake up half an hour earlier to do your hair." He's right. But I couldn't control myself, it was just tempting. "Not everyone wakes up like this. Certainly you don't."

Did he just insult me?! I didn't know what to say. "Sorry, I won't do it again. It's just your hair is so nice." Why can't I just be normal and not do things that me look stupid in front of hot boys.

He turns back around and I put my head down. I just made a fool out of myself in front of the hottest boy in school. I don't know how I'll ever live this down.

I feel a tap on my right should and it's Harrison. We've been best friends since the sixth grade and we've always been inseparable. He's a cool guy and is the kindest. He's always had my back, and I've always had his.

I'm not the kind of girl who has a lot of friends and knowing that I can always count on Harrison to be there for me when I need him, means a lot to me.

He shakes his head at me and whispers, "I can't believe you actually did that. You just touched Nick's hair". A crooked smile formed on his face and he let out a loud laugh.

This is so embarrassing.

"Ahem, Harrison," says our Chemistry teacher, Mr.Karrington. "Is there something you find funny in this lesson. I don't recall saying anything funny. Please stay after class. You have earned yourself a detention for interrupting my lesson".

Harrison is one of the good students and has never been into trouble before and he did literally nothing. He put his head down on the desk. I feel bad.

I raise my hand, "Mr.Karrington,"

"Yes, Billie. Do you have a question" he says looking at me just as everyone's eyes turn to face me as well.

"Umm. No, Its just Harrison didn't really do anything. I just said something funny and naturally he laughed but I don't think he deserves detention.", I say hoping I don't sound disrespectful and this doesn't backlash.

"Very well. Harrison you're excused this time. Consider this a warning."

I smile, glad that I was able to save him from a miserable and undeserving hour.

Mr.Karrington says, "And Billie that means you're going to take his place in detention. Consider it a sacrifice for Harrison"

Great! I didn't expect that to happen..

The bell rings.
————————————————————————

I have to stay here now. I stay put in my seat and watch as everyone leaves the classroom.

Harrison gives me a smile then walks up out of his seat, "Thanks. Remind me I owe you one. Good luck".

"Anything for you. I'll see you later?"

"Yea, Ill text you. Later"

The last person to exit the classroom was Nick, "Hey, nice one", he said obnoxiously as a way to tease me.

I put my head down and find myself taking a nap. Best way to kill time.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I lift my head up, readjusting my eye sight and I rub my eyes. 

Sitting next to me is a boy. He's kind of cute actually. Why would he tap me. He is just about the second most hot boy I've seen at this school, behind Nick of course.

He was wearing white shorts that went down to just below his knee, a white and red flannel like shirt. His hair was a blonde, almost platinum. It looked so soft.

Man, what is up with me and hair.

His eyes were a soft blue.

••••
*Thank you for reading this chapter!! I really have been wanting to write a story or book of some sort and I remembered Wattpad!

I wrote a story on here about four years ago but deleted it. Writing has always been fun for me and I hope you enjoy it!

Please leave feedback and i continue writing this story, I would love to hear some of your suggestions as to what you think should happen.

Add your comments as well and if you want to read more, vote! ((: <33*