twenty two.

"Give me my phone Matt!", I say getting up to snatch it from him.

"Billie what is Harrison talking about?", he says in a passive-aggressive tone. His voice stern.

"Nothing Matt. Just leave it", I say not wanting to make a big deal out of it because it really isn't. Maybe it is though.

You can just see the anger shown on Matt's face. He grabs my phone from my grip showing me the messages. He looks closely at it again and looks at Joba.

"You knew about this!?", He says going towards Joba. He's trying to keep his cool but is furiated. I
didn't know my brother cared about me this much. I feel bad for not telling him now.

Joba just stares at Matt word struck.

"He helped me. Matt! It's fine, I'm okay", I say hugging Matt.

"That's harassment Billie. Even if it's as a simple as a kiss. If you didn't want him to, and didn't stop when you wanted him to then it's sexual harassment.", he says taking a seat trying to calm down.

I stay quiet. He raises his eyebrows at me

"Well I didn't exactly tell him to stop. I couldn't", I say pouting. My lips quiver as I try to keep myself from crying. "I just tried to push him off but couldn't".

Matt pulls me into a hug. He's such a good brother. I feel he's as hurt I as I am now.

"What do I do?", a tear rolls down my face. I pull away from the hug and closely sit next to Joba so that he can pull me into a hug.

"I don't know Billie. You have to tell mom and dad". Says Matt. I don't want to do that. It'll only make matters worse especially the way my parents will handle it.

Mom will freak and not let me go out anymore, ruining my social life. She won't let me drive a around with Matt anymore or let me see Joba. Not that she already knows about us. Dad will go on an outrage and get the police involved then scold me for going to that party in the first place, not even listening to what I have to say about that.

"Don't tell them. Matt, please", I say in a whiney voice.

Matt sighs deeply with a look of concern and looks at me with sad eyes.

"Sorry I didn't tell you. I didn't think it was my place to do that", says Joba holding me tight. At this moment, I feel safe within him.

"If you're gonna date my sister, you have to tell me these kinds of things. If she's in danger, there's shouldn't be any thinking on wether or not to tell", Says Matt walking away, going into his room. The door slams shut.

Joba and I stay put and I hold his hand. He rubs my arm and kisses my forehead.

"I'm sorry", he says softly.

"He's okay. He's just upset. As my brother it's only instinct to act this way after hearing about a situation like this. But I promise I'm okay. Thank you", I wipe dried tears that had fallen on my cheeks.

"I feel I should have done something more", Joba says.

I lean my head on his shoulder but find it uncomfortable so I lay on my side and crawl into his arms so that we're spooning.

His voice is faded and sounds like a whisper "I love you".

•••
It's almost Joba's birthday!! And Happy Birthday To Ashlan Grey! 💗

Vote. comment. Follow <33