twenty eight.

Joba's pov:
I drive for a couple minutes in silence until Billie eagerly asks, "where are you taking me?".

I only glance at her and smirk leaving her with curiosity.

A couple minutes more after driving to the hills, I find a parking spot and park. At this time it's dark and the only light around is illuminated by the stars above us.

Billie observes the sky in awe, "This is beautiful. Where are we?". I can see her smile in the darkness. I smile and look down holding Billie's hand.

"We... are at The Cross. I love it here and haven't come since I moved. I knew you would like this spot as much as I do".

Billie nods her head and smiles. "What Time is it? Are we even allowed to be here at this time?".

"Yes. Don't worry. I'm not breaking any rules".
I wrap my arm around her tiny body and she lays her head on my shoulder.

I grab a blanket from the trunk along, spreading it out on a grassy area. I shuffle on a playlist on my phone. I made it for Billie so I guess you could say it's our playlist but she doesn't know it yet. I collected songs that I know she would like and that we could vibe to. It's only the two of us and not only can the stars be seen but also the city lights.

We lay down admiring the shining stars.

"You know I've never seen anything as pretty as this...", she giggles, turning to face me as I trail my fingers on her arm. "That tickles". I love hearing her laugh. She looks attractive when she smiles and it makes it hard to keep to myself.

"I agree but I think I know someone who is even more beautiful". I get a tingling sensation in my stomach.

I slip my hand under her hair grabbing her neck and kiss her feeling her lips attach to mine as well.

Billie's pov:
I know this is silly but I feel like I can do anything when I'm with Joba. He's the sweetest most nicest and caring guy ever and just being alongside him makes me the happiest I could be.

I feel hot so I take Joba's hoodie off and not caring, throw it beside me. He slowly lowers his head, snuggling into my neck and giving me soft, little kisses. He is gentle in every way possible and I prefer that.

I'm into it and make the first move. I grip his shirt helping him take it off and place my hands on his bare back. Without breaking the kids, we change positions to where I'm under him.

I sense a light in the near distance behind some trees, and hear someone conversation.

I realize I've never done anything like this before and I don't know if I'm ready to now. While my thoughts distract me, I suddenly feel smothered and have the urge to push him off of me. What am I doing? I can't do this. Not now. We're in public and someone might appear.

I sit up taking a deep breath, "sorry," I apologize tucking some hair behind my ear, "It's just I thought I saw a light. I don't think we're the only ones here".

I walk past the parking lot and towards the wood-like area. Joba scurries behind me trying to catch up to me. He whispers, "Billie where are you going!?".

I find a hiking trail and follow it until I come across some people who are now a couple feet away. I try to be sneaky and hide behind a tree peeking at who else would be here at this time. I see smoke being produced and filling the air with an awful stench.

Suddenly they're giggling and it sounds familiar. Matt and Tavia are dangling their feet over the edge of the hill, "Matt? What are you doing here?".

Matt turns walking towards me, "Billie you're not supposed to be here. Go home". Joba reaches me, shocked to see Matt here as well, "Of course Joba brought you here".

"Oh my god are you guys getting high?".

"No we're fine just go", he takes another hit and exhales smoke out.

"Okay. I guess". Guess I'm not the only who snuck out tonight. Joba and I start walking to the car but Matt's calls out for him.

"I can go after all to Romil's. Drive safe guys".

"Okay and will do".

Joba and I walk back to the car. He drives me home and during the car ride we sing. He catches me staring at him and blushes, "Sorry. I just think you look cute. I can't not look at you".

I take my seatbelt off and distracted, he glances at me multiple times taking his eyes off the road, "What are you doing?", He chuckles.

"Keep your eyes on the road".

I admire him while running my fingers though his bleached hair and twist little pieces of it around my fingers. I lean over and shower him with little kisses. "Thanks for the adventure and I'm keeping this", I say putting his hoodie back on. It smells like him.

He turns giving me a quick kiss before focusing on the road again. We get to my house and he waits for me to get into my room safely. I turn the lights on for a second until I get comfortable in bed.

•••
((: