twenty six.

After chem, Joba is waiting for me outside the classroom. He greets me with a hug and kiss as we start walking towards my locker. I put my chem book away and stop to look at myself in the mirror hanging from the door. I admire myself and notice all my flaws as a frown forms on my face.

"You look beautiful like always", Joba wraps his arms around me from behind. I look at him through the mirror and I find myself grinning and blushing.

He really is the best guy I could ever know. I turn around dismissing his reflection and pull him in for a kiss.

I pull away as I hear a familiar voice near. He scoffs and says, "Any more of that and I might just throw up".

Nick has his arms crossed against his chest and his eyebrows raised, "This project is a waste of my time so why don't you tell me when it's done".

I gape as Joba is shocked to see Nick in front of him. I can't imagine what Joba must feel. He stomped on him!!

There is anger shown in his face and he says through gritted teeth, "You shouldn't be here".

Appearing confused due to his furrowed eyebrows, Nick responds, "I don't want to be here but I just came by to tell Billie that". He runs his hand through his hair and rolls his eyes, sighing.

Joba clenches his fists. I place my hand on his arm and shoulder rubbing it just to make him relax a bit. By this action, Nick raises his eyebrow once again and walks away. He looks back, "If you need anything, don't let me know".

"What project, Billie?". Joba scratches the back of his neck looking at me in concern. "You're working toegther?".

"It's fine Joba. Really", I assure him.

Before Joba can say anything else, Matt comes around looking as if he's been running all throughout campus looking for something he's lost. He makes eyes contact with me and approaches Joba and I, "Billie, Mom is waiting in the front. We should go before she comes looking for us".

Joba gives him a head nod as a way to say 'hey' then speaks, "Hey Matt. You still coming to Romil's tomorrow night? Kevin has some news he wanted to share".

"Shit I don't know. I won't be able to go. Billie and I are grounded". Matt shrugs his shoulders.

Joba furrows his eyebrows, puzzled.

"I'll tell you later", I say, sighing. I kiss him gently on the cheek, "I love you. And don't text me, my parents took away my phone". I roll my eyes, being escorted away by Matt.

I look back blowing him a kiss. Joba catches it and pouts as I am walking away.

•••
This is so short sorry!! I forgot to mention I started school a week ago which is why i haven't been updating lately but I will try to ((:

Thank you for reading I appreciate it 💗

Also don't forget to like, comment, & follow <33