twenty seven.

I start on the chemistry project and immediately am discouraged to keep going as it's been a long, uneventful day. I put aside my work on my desk and enter the bathroom. my parents are nowhere in insight. They must be sleeping. This time Aunt Ham offered to sleep in the living room and I gladly let her. Sleeping on Matt's floor has made my back hurt.

Anyway, I brush my hair before heading into the shower. I gently sing to myself MoonRiver, trying not to be too loud.

Joba's pov:
I hop over the fence of Billie's house going into her backyard. It seems as though everyone is asleep except there's light coming from only one room. Im not sure who's room it is until I see the silhouette of a short person with curly hair. It's definitely my love.

I knock on Billie's window with my knuckle attempting to avoid to make any suddenly loud noises that could possibly scare her.

Billie's pov :
I wrap a towel around my body and return to my room. Looking at myself in my vanity mirror, there is mascara smudged on my eyes. I aim to grab my makeup wipes but am startled by a soft bang on my window. I stare at the window and hesitate to see what's out there.

I back up grabbing my hair brush from my vanity and slowly walk towards the window. I pull the curtain aside and I jump when I see Joba outside. He smiles at me casually as if he didn't just scare the shit out of me. I furrow my brows at him and open the window for him to come in.

"You frightened me Joba".

He smiles, "you scared me".

"Shut up," I softly hit his arm and he rubs it pretending as if it really hurt.

He has on some grey Tommy Hilfiger sweats along with a blue hoodie.

He takes his hood off and sits on my bed and pulls my hand leading me to it as well.

"Joba you're gonna get caught!", I whisper yell, as I pull away from kissing him. "Then I'll get into more trouble".

"I'm sure nobody's going to hear you from your room", he rests his hand on my thigh but just for a second.

The lights turn on in the hallway and through the crack beneath my door, someone walks past my room into the bathroom. I get up to lock the door and whisper, "My parents found out about Matt's music and about you and I", I say with sad eyes. "They don't approve. It's just them being parents. They don't want our focus on school and school only. Sometimes they can over react. Always actually". I sigh.

Joba tenderly smiles and pull me on the bed spooning me.

Staring into space I recollect my thoughts and turn to Joba, "Mr.Karington assigned Nick and I as partners and we're supposed to meet Friday. I've already been told I'm not allowed to go anywhere unless it's for school. Ive been thinking and I might just let Harrison do my project with Nick and I with Linda".

"I won't wanna leave your side when he's near you. Let's go somewhere".

"Go where? Are you sure?". I'm still wrapped in my towel. I get up and grab some clothes, "don't look".

"Sorry", Joba puts a pillow to his face and I jokingly roll my eyes.

I slip on some black tights followed by some yellow socks and a white tank top. I flip through my clothes trying to find a sweater but can't seem to find one. I turn to Joba and he looks at me with puzzlement as I pout, not saying anything.

"I don't have any sweaters. It's cold outside". I sit on the bed sighing dropping my shoulders. I throw myself back and lay on my bed staring up at the ceiling, grunting, "uughh".

"What's wrong?", Joba laughs.

"I just have bad cramps". I clench my stomach and roll on my side.

Understandingly, Joba nods. He takes his hoodie off and helps me slip it on. I smile 😌. "Thanks. Im fine so let's go".

I turn the light off and slip into the darkness with Joba.

•••
I kind of like this format so I might be using, I stopped dating the chapters as well ):

I'll definitely update a couple of times for the rest of the week <333

~Vote, Comment, Follow ~