Chapter 15

The Killer

❇❇❇❇

She wasn't born a sinner, it were the circumstances that brought out the blood–thirsty killer in her.

❇❇❇❇

When Isabelle agreed to a trip to Brienno with the Mikaelsons, she did not expect Rebekah to not be there or that she and Elijah will have to spend the majority of their time taming the children–Kol and Niklaus.

"KOL! YOU ARE NOT DRINKING ANYMORE." Isabelle yelled over the blaring noise inside the jam-packed nightclub they were in.

It was this evening that their flight had landed in the city and the first thing that the younger Mikaelsons wanted to do was go clubbing.

"Awh, don't be a buzz-kill Bella, the night has just begun!" Kol whined before downing another drink. Isabelle took her head in her hands as she groaned in annoyance. 

This was getting way out of hand for her.

She turned her head to the side, only to find Elijah glaring at a very drunk Nik, who was trying his hardest to get past his elder brother and onto the stage.

 His inner stripper was coming out and Elijah wanted to bang his head on the wall in frustration.

Isabelle huffed. This was the last time her and Elijah were ever listening to the two idiots, ever.

A drunk Niklaus was the stark opposite of a sober one. He was literally doing the craziest things and Elijah was going mad because of handling him. 

Elijah even got a shoe thrown at his head by a very drunk woman because of Niklaus–which, Isabelle didn't know about, or she would have slaughtered the lady by now.

And a drunk Kol, was a whole another story altogether. He had always gotten his high off of blood but now that he wasn't trying to be a maniac anymore, he drank a bit too much, in the hopes of getting the same feeling as he did when blood was involved. 

But well, that became a pain in Isabelle's ass as Kol kept running from one direction to other–taking her along.

She and Elijah wanted nothing more than to spend some time together and especially now, when Elijah had finally realized how deeply he loved her, he just wanted to express his feelings as soon as he possibly could. But alas, Niklaus and Kol were making it difficult for the poor couple.

Kol began to run again into the swarms of sweaty, dancing crowds causing Isabelle to stomp her foot in anger. She had had enough of babysitting.

"Alright that's enough!" Isabelle mumbled before she closed her eyes and accessed the magic running through her veins. Within seconds, the nightclub fell silent as all the dancing bodies fell to the ground with a thud, under the effect of Isabelle's sleep spell.

Only the three Mikaelson brothers were left standing as Niklaus stared at her with wide eyes, as if he just got to know that Winnie the Pooh was actually a girl. While Kol looked around with a pout before saying–

"I wanted to eat them."

Isabelle rolled her eyes at him. She was never allowing him to drink again. It brought out the incessant, stubborn child in him and she had enough of those in her life already. She waved her hands again and this time the blaring music came to a halt.