Chapter 2 ✔

Hi Habibties ..!!
*Its going to be a little sensitive context down here*

Hope you enjoy the Chapter Lovelies ..!! :*

This chapter is dedicated to ME

***

Amal :

I jolted awake as the door slammed shut.Rubbing my eyes I sat a little straighter on the armchair in our bedroom trying to make out the figure that stumbled in the dark room.My husband wobbled towards me, his stance not at all normal.

Fear crept in my veins as he took another step towards me.All sleep from my tired eyes drained out as I observed the man.Once near my chair he leaned towards my face making me back away in my chair.My breaths got uneven as he tucked a strand behind my ear, his voice booming around me,

"D..did y..ou s.lee..ppp?"His slurred speech made me realize that he was drunk.The smell of alcohol from his mouth wafting passed my nostrils making me jolt away from his touch.

"You are drunk."I said softly yet fearfully.His dark shadow loomed over me as he leaned his hands on the armrest.I could feel his eyes blazing anger on my statement despite the darkness in the room.

"Yes I am then what ??"suddenly he roared making me gasp loudly as tears brimmed my eyes.I shook my head silently looking at my hands in my lap.

"Weren't you supposed to stay awake like an obedient wife till I reach home."He yelled backing away making me cower in the chair.

Glaring at my way he took some steps back making me stand up on my shaking legs.Reaching towards the switch boards he switched on the lights in the bedroom.My tears were flowing as I took in his figure.His dark brown Kurta Shalwar made him look more beastly.His eyes bloodshot as he pulled at his hair staring my way.

"Jalal.."I called out,unsure.

"Shut up.. Just shut up."He yelled again as his hand reached towards another expensive vase.Taking it in his hands he throw it my way, the glass shattering just a few steps away from me.I gasped at the sudden anger directed my way.

Crying out aloud I pulled my hands upwards as if surrending calling on to my husband once again.

"Jalal, please.. I was really tired.."I said trying to calm his drunken anger.

"Stop with the excuses.I hate excuses."He yelled once again so loud that I feared all the people sleeping in the mansion might wake up.

"Please.."I pleaded backing away from him as he took predatory steps towards me.My bare feet felt the cold floor beneath me as I took slow steps away.My hold tightened on my long dupatta that covered most of my hair as the drunken man took a big stride towards me, making me flinch.His hand pulled at my arm harshly as he stepped over the broken glass pieces, they didn't affect him and he wasn't bare foot.I yelped as he placed his hand on my nape pulling me close.

His body radiated power,dominance,anger.His grip tightening on my nape as he dragged me to the centre of the large room.I cried out feeling his nails dig into my skin.

"Shut up ..Just shut up..."He shouted at my fearful face and rewarding me with a hard slap, with so much force that my frail body turned one side,my hand reaching to my now burning skin.

My sobs had stopped as the time seemed to stop, numbing my ears and drumming my heart in my ribcage.However this didn't stop my drunken of a beast husband as he muttered profanities under his breath landing a punch on the side of my mouth, giving off all his frustration.