Chapter 34

Amal and Arsalan aren't normal couples.. They had their share of past and experiences..And I think its quiet hard for them to just be normal..They are trying to cope and save each other from destruction.

Just give them and yourself some time, and your truly gonna love what the story unravels.. :) :)
Believe me..

Hope you enjoy the chapter ;)

***

Amal

The woman reached towards me.Her eyes concerning as she sat besides me.Her warm hand caressing mine.

"No please.Don't."I said standing up from the bed.Aunt Shahana's eyes shot up to mine as she called my name out.Biting onto my bottom lip, I looked at her,

"You tricked him Aunty."I shook my head as the soft tear cascaded down my cheeks.

"He doesn't even knows the trouble he has gotten into.You were the only one."My stare was cold as I looked at the woman.Her eyes looking down onto the floor knowing I was stating nothing but reality.

"You could have saved the both of us but you didn't.And you pushed me away once again, destroying another person's life.First you married me to that inhuman beast and now this.Do you even know the consequences of this.Destruction.Only destruction."I sighed wiping away the tears.My throat clogging up.

My eyes had opened only now to the reality.Aunty Shahana could have done something.But she chose to marry me off again knowing that I wasn't ready.

"He doesn't knows anything about me and you-He doesn't even knows I was-"I sobbed loudly as a painful sob broke through my body.Making me succumb on my knees.The cold floor only supporting me.

Warm hands reached towards my face as she cupped my cheeks.My vision all blurry as I looked at my aunty,

"Amal, I know.I know that I made a mistake.But I didn't have another choice.I didn't have another choice."She cried sitting before me.Her arms wrapping me in a warm embrace.I stayed limb in her arms as I cried my heart out.

"I cannot live with this.I cannot live with him.iTs very hard Aunty."I said gulping down my dried throat.Her fingers ran down my back trying to calm me down.

"Relax Amal."She kept whispering like a mantra but I was too consumed with concern for everyone.I was restless.My soul needed to be freed away.

"He hates me."I whispered between her words.

Crying on her shoulder.I leaned against her embrace.My body shaking as I cried hysterically.

"Everything will be just fine."Aunty muttered after some silence.

"I don't know."I said sniffing.

"He is a good man.He'll take care of you."She whispered the words softly wiping away the tears.

The afternoon passed with me crying all over again.And as evening rolled in, my heart seemed to race as I knew that Arsalan would be here any minute to take me home.

I was embarrassed of what I had said to him last night.But I didn't want to hurt him.I didn't do it all intentionally.

Liar-my mind mocked.

Sikander bhai came informing that my husband was waiting for me in the car.Saying good bye to aunty, I made my way over to the car.The freezing night made me want to curl in a ball to seek warmth.