Chapter 52

Hi Everybody .. !!
I was very busy so couldn't update the past days, leaving you guys waiting !!

Well I am back now, hopefully :)

And please don't be sad, Amal has her reasons and they both love each other except that their situations are different !!

Try to enjoy this one ;)

***

Arsalan

"AMAL"I shouted loudly.

Her name becoming a mantra as I kept calling her.I couldn't even take the pain without her.With her being with me made everything easy.

But I remained empty.

Arsalan Khan was nothing without Amal Arsalan Khan.

An hour later, a knock on the door sounded.Averting my eyes from the roses on the floor, I looked at the closed door.

Amal-

To broken to stand up, I remain shattered on the floor with the dimly lights around me.The power and energy all leaving me, showing off my vulnerability.The jingles of keys reached my ears as I looked at the door.A second later, the door was pushed open.

I stared blankly as the man moved. around.The shock and questions swimming in his blue eyes.The air tenses around us.Bashar's muscular figure moved towards me.His hand reaching towards my shoulder.

" Where is Amal?"He asked, a sense of panic in his voice.

I gulped roughly down my throat, finding the mere action difficult as if something bitter and sharp was lumped inside.Gathering the words, I found myself speak,

" She left.To find happiness from where she belonged.To live the life that was snatched from her grasp.She has gone to live the life she always deserved."My hoarse voice cut through the thick air.

The man stared at me as if I had slapped him across the face.His blue eyes widening.

" Are you out of your mind? Arsalan, you let her go?"Bashar asked in bewilderment.

" They say if you love someone, their happiness matters the most.And Amal's happiness lies in her going back.I only wish for her happiness whether she stays away from me or with me."My hoarse low voice said.

Bashar throws his hands up in the air.
Placing his hands on his head, he pulled at his light strands.

" I don't believe this shit."He spat.Moving away, he stands up before walking over to the kitchen.A cup is banged on the counter before he filled it up with water.Footsteps filled our-my apartment as he walked back to me.

He held his hand out for me, making me accept his support.Stamding up on my feet, I sit on the sofa.The coldness chilling my body.Bashar handed me the cup, making me gulp the water down my throat in one go.Placing the cup on the coffee table, I avert my eyes to the roses on the ground.

What was their fault?

" Sometimes, separation is the only survival for relationship."I spoke.Amal's smiling face flashes before my eyes.Bashar stood before me with his arms folded.His glaring eyes directed towards me.