Chapter 60

Yayy !!

Sorry couldn't update any earlier ..
But I hope from the bottom of my heart that you enjoy this chapter A LOT !!
:D :D :D

And all the pictures used belong to their rightful owners ..

***

Amal

" Zarah, they don't fit me.You wear them."I said thrusting the glass bangles in her hands.The young woman shook her head and wearing the bangles.

" yeah, they actually do fit me right.Who brought this wrong size for you anyways?"She asked.

Shaking my head I said.

" I don't know."My matching bangles didn't even fit me.I felt the tears brim my eyes.

A warm hand reached forward and clasped around mine.Turning to look at my sister in law, I saw her smile in an assuring manner.

" Don't worry, I'll ask aapa and she'll bring just the perfect matching bangles for you."I nodded and curved my lips to smile at her.Walking down the stairs with her, I saw all the preparations almost done for the mehndi function which was about to start in a few hours.

" You know today you'll have to eat a lot of sweets."Zarah giggled.Making me join her.

Flickering my gaze upward, I saw the man enter through the front door.The sophisticated aura screaming all around him.With confident steps he walked through the hallway.Dressed in a formal dress suit like always, he looked like a prince of some state.His blonde brown hair styled backwards and his jaw stubbled.The man glanced upward and his gaze clashed with mine.His blue eyes smiling like his lips.

My very own grey eyes widened seeing the man walk towards us.It felt like a dream to see him around us.Utter shock plastered me as I managed to make out the words.

" Bashar"Another voice whispered softly from besides me.My own words clogged in my throat as I heard the name.

" Assalam O Alaikum."Bashar said as he came to stand before us.

Smiling warmly at the man, I replied to him.

" Congratulation"He stated smiling more widely.

I could sense Zarah swooning all over the man and trying to control the bubbling laughter inside my mouth, I spoke out.

" I am glad you could make it-"

" How could he not, I practically forced him into the flight."My husband's voice filled around us as he joined us.Placing his arm around Bashar's shoulder he stood besides his friend.The two man chuckled and Zarah almost lost her balance.Her weight pushing over me, making me steady myself and her too without getting noticed.

Turning to look at the girl besides me, I could see her flustered form, her hesitant eyes staring at the man.

" How are you Zarah?"

Now, I was shocked.

" I am fine."My sister in laws small voice barely spoke out.The blue-eyed man's stare was also directed towards her.Looking at her for a longer time as if reading all of her features intently.