Chapter 38

A very very late weekend update !!
Yayy !!

***

Amal

My mind was swirling.Everything was fluctuating.Fading in and out.It seemed that everything else had disappeared from around us, and only we existed.

His touch and hold only existed and supported me as I melted in his hold like a candle.My knees had given up whilst my body remained pinned against the wall.The soft touch of his lips, as he kissed me.Gave me goosebumps.

The man seemed to have all the time in the world as he kissed me so softly that if he applied a little force, I'd be broken into pieces.A little tug on my hair made me shutter my eyes open just to close them again.My hands automatically moving to the front of his shirt.

I was burning.

My body was on fire.

My lungs screamed for oxygen and only then did my neurons continued their communication with the receptors and acceptors.My hands pushed at the man's chest, trying to budge him yet he remained still.I was very breathless now.With all the energy and force, I pushed at his broad chest.

Arsalan moved away just an inch as our mouths tore away.His hold loosening on me.Keeping a hand on my wild heart, I gulped in large breaths.Seeing the man just as breathless as me.

I flushed under his dark eyes as he stared at me.His lips curling in a slow smirk making me consciously touch my own lips, finding them a little swollen.

The heat travelling from my neck to my ears finally made its way on my cheeks, making me feverish.My breath hitched once again as the man leaned in.His dark charcoal eyes examining every feature of my face as it memorising it.

My hands fell by my sides, as his hand reached towards my open curls once more.His nose now almost brushing mine making me push my body more into the cold wall.

Wanting to dissolve with the cement and bricks.

" You are only mine, Amal Arsalan Khan"He whispered each word out.My eyes trained on his.The truth and intensity on them making my heart to jump in my chest, missing beats.

" I like your hair."He whispered as his long fingers ran down the length of my hair.

I was speechless.

His hand left my waist as he moved away.

" I have you for eternity now."His lips turned into a slow smile as he walked backwards and then disappeared out of the room.Leaving me there pinned against the wall.

The front door closed indicating that he had gone out.Energy again ran in my body making me able to move.With wobbly legs I moved towards the washroom.

The white tiles and dark grey walls greeted me as I stood before the large mirror.My reflection surprising me.The woman before me didn't look like the old Amal.

Her cheeks were covered with blush and her grey eyes didn't look as empty as before.Her pale skin was being filled with colour.And her lips.They seemed more puffier and more pink.Giving away the sigh Just Kissed.

Tracing my lips, I left myself flood with nervousness and heat.Making me pull the faucet open.Splashing cold water against my burning cheeks, I thought.

How was I going to face the man ever again??

Drying my face, I walked out and sat on the window seat.The blue grey and white cushions surrounding me.Reminding me of the day when I came here for the first time as a bride.The day I walked through the main door, I signed away my life again but this was all different.