Chapter 56

Yayy!! "The Awaiting Bride" hits 100K reads.. :D :D
If you all could see me do 'bhangra' hehe ..

Well all thanks to you all (the beautiful people) supporting me :)
Love you all and thanks for taking your time out to read my book :) :)

***

Amal

The sun rays fell over the draped midnight blue curtains creating a lighter effect in the room as the windows were covered with the fabric.The blue glow in the large room made it easier for me to study the man besides me.

Arsalan slept like a baby.His large warm hand enveloping mine, much smaller one.His face was in a deep frown.Wrinkles on his forehead.But his legs were folded as he slept closer to me.His grip so tight on my hand as if he feared I would flew away.

Reaching forward, I caressed his face softly careful not to disturb his sleep.As he seemed to be sleeping for the first time in decades.The hair on his jaw pricked my skin.I ran my hand over his small beard that he had grown over the few past months.His dark beard hair adding a more manly and handsome look to him.

I was already in love with his beard ..

His dark hair fell messily on his forehead due to the turns he had changed on the sides.His face remained pressed on the pillow.Brushing his strands away, I pressed my fingers on his forehead before unwrinkling the lines with my hand.

A smile curled my lips seeing his face so close to me.His words from last night and this morning now revolving again in my mind.Making me contended in what I had in just the reach of my arms.

Laying on my back, I frowned yet smiled, Marwa actually flew here, oh my poor husband.My selfishness and problems had made him suffer so much.We both suffered the same.Walking on thin lines.Yet still my one decision straight from my heart had led me erase all mistakes.

I could never think of travelling alone, yet when Arsalan was destiny I was ready to even walk to London just to get to him.Just to see him.Just to meet him even if it was for last time.Waving my hand in front of my face dramatically, I pushed all the thoughts away.Wanting only to live in the moment with my husband.

Warm fingers tightened around my hand as the man shifted.Turning to face him, a beamed at him.Arsalan grinned lazily as his arm moved around me.

" Good morning, love."The man said moving over to my pillow.

I looked at him with widened eyes.My eyes narrowing then at the change in his words.

Love ??

"Good afternoon."I replied turning on my side.

He smiled at me.

" Its not a dream, right?"He asked.My eyes glanced at him.I shook my head gulping down my throat.

" No, its not."I assured the man and myself too.

Closing my eyes, I inhaled a deep breath.A warm hand tucked my loose strands behind my ear making me open my eyes just to see the man support his weight on his elbow as he hovered above me.Butterflies danced in my stomach feeling his intensive stare bore into my skin.

Heat flooded my skin, shivers running down my spine as he leaned in.His warm breath hit my ear and neck as he whispered in a husky and low voice,

" So Amal Arsalan Khan, you weren't afraid to love me last night.Why don't you show me how much you love me?"My lashes fluttered as the warmth of his body surrounded me.His heat seeping in my body.