Chapter 62

Hi!!

Hope you enjoy the chapter as I've tried to make it very romantic ..

***

Amal

Sitting on the chair, I glanced at everyone.Numerous eyes turned to look at me, making me stretch my lips in a soft smile.The chair from besides me was pulled making me flicker my gaze to my husband's, as he sat down.

Pairs of five chairs and a table was splayed around us allowing the guests to sit comfortably.The garden was large enough to have all the arrangements made to finest.And a total of thirty close relatives were invited.The waiters and caterers rushed as Salah and Imraan ordered, checking on the arrangements.

The smoke from the barbeque wafted past my nostrils- the sharp smell of burned coal filling me senses.Turning my face to the side, I looked at the corner where the barbeque was set up as the caterers did their magic.My smile widened more as my stomach grumbled lowly.

My husband smiled amusedly at me making me conscious of my acts as I turned to my family.Everyone was engrossed in their own worlds as they talked off.Eyes wrinkled and lips curled making bubbling laughter to whisk in the air.My heart sighed in contentment making me rest my back against the chair.

" Amal, you okay?"Aunty Neelum asked softly making me nod at her.

Our table was filled with our family.The long wooden table was covered with a velvety red covering with golden borders with tassels.The white chairs matched the theme of the event and stood out against the red cover of the table.White china plates had dull gold lining around the borders and shiny stainless spoons were set on the table, each plate before a chair.Silver candles stands stood proudly with the candles as the flames danced on the tunes of air.White flowers mixed with red roses that looked freshly bloomed were bunched on the centre of the table.The spectacular lighting created a beautiful spectre with the darkened night.

Minutes later dinner was served for us.And my eyes widened like saucers at the variety of food as the dishes were piled in.Seekh kebab, Chicken Tikka, Naan, biryani, Korma , salad, butter loaf decorated our table.My mouth watered but I prayed silently to ALLAH that all the hungry people out there could get something to eat before they sleep.

Shahwar filled my plate making me pass her a smile, in thanks.Taking a spoon full of biryani, I found my big nose ring be the first obstacle in eating.

Holding it sideway, I ate with my other hand but still it irritated.I looked besides me, seeing Shahwar eat whilst she talked to her husband.The chair scraped making me glance at Zarah as she stood up.

" Oh, I completely forgot-"She said making me give her a smile.

But before she could reach me a large hand reached towards my spoon.Lifting the spoon up to my lips, my husband beckoned me to take a bite.Warmth flooded my body as I looked down at my lap feeling various eyes settle upon us.The hand holding my nose ring shivered as my husband fed me again.My lashes felt more heavy as I lifted them up to look at Arsalan.

Oblivious to all the eyes on us, the man remained focused on his work as he filled my plate with kebabs.Taking another bite of the food, I smiled from the bottom of my heart to the man as my heart swelled with more love for him.

Oh ALLAH!

When dessert rolled in, I was delighted to see the traditional wedding dessert Kheer.After dinner a photoshoot was done with the relatives as we returned back to our sofa. The guest said their farewell not before wishing and congratulating us.Dua's were showered upon is making us feel more blessed.