Chapter 47

This song !!

Ah chapter 47 :(
itna jaldi !!

This chapter is dedicated to all the beautiful people who are taking their time out to read this ..

For you DrRabii , I am continuing the chapter from the last scene.. ;)

Enjoy !!

***

Amal

Warm shivers ran down my spine as his cold lips molded against mine much warmer one.The contrast of cold and warm creating a havoc of butterflies in my stomach.Muscular arms curled around me, pulling me in.As if drunk on magic, I remained melted in his arms.

My breaths halting moments ago as my knees turned jelly.Was this the eternal feeling?

New emotions were forming inside of me as if new building blocks were being installed within me.All the splurging feelings new to me.My cells reliving, all nerves and fibers coming to life.The man's hand tilted my head, getting a better access.

The soft brush of his lips leaving me numb.Warm heat swarmed in me as he pulled away leaving me drunk.His arms around me kept me up otherwise I would have long kissed the hard floor beneath us.

I flushed under the intensity of the dark eyes that stared at me making me avert my eyes to his lips.Their shade a little darker now. Making me unconsciously brush my finger against my own pair, feeling them swollen.

" Haseen janaan." The man muttered in a daze making me glance up at his dark eyes that looked almost black.His hand reached up as he brushed away the rouge strand of my black wavy hair back.

" janaan?"I asked confused as to what it meant.

" Yes."The man only responded breathing in before leaning towards me.I stilled with in his arms as he nuzzled his face against my neck.His warm breath kissing my skin as his stubble brushed against my soft skin.

Arsalan close proximity made me lose all sense of functioning as I remained in the safe of his arms.My eyes shying on their own as the lids shut down.Suddenly I felt my legs move and the next thing I know was that-we were swaying.

I placing my head on his shoulder as he kissed the skin of my neck bare to him.I had never been kissed before and now all this was very new to me.These days, I was experiencing everything new.These past days felt as if I had lost all memory of the past, where I lived, who was I.All I knew was that-

I was Arsalan Khan's wife.

An unexpected sound erupted from deep within my throat as the man stopped nibbling my skin.Goosebumps forming on my arms despite the coat still covering me.The man moved away making me flutter my eyes open.A smirk curving his devilishly handsome features.

Flushing from his heated gaze, I moved away from his arms hearing the man groan behind me.Coldness attacking my skin now as I took some steps forward.And only then did I realize that we were still in the living room.

Oh God!!

Pulling the shawl away from my burning skin, I walked inside the bedroom before putting my boots away.Sitting down on the window seat, I gazed out to the white snow.Hearing the footsteps enter the bedroom, I pretended to focus outside more hardly.