Chapter 45

Plug in the music and hold your hearts ..
Grab a tissue paper too because a lot of things are going to be revealed !!

I really hope you all like this chapter because its the heart of the book ..

And how about 60+ comments before the next chapter..

***

Arsalan

Just as we entered another aisle, I froze seeing the woman stand a few feet away from us.Looking through the shelfs.As if sensing my eyes on her, she turned around.Her actions stilling too.That face.Her face.I could never forget it.

No

No

Please be an illusion.

Please disappear.

An unknown emotion flashed through her face as she looked at me.Her eyes staring right at me.I felt my heart palpitate and crumble at the same time.A new found boosting anger running through my veins.Clenching my jaw tightly, I gritted out.

"Sofia"

The woman besides me tensed as she looked at the Sofia.And then at me.A small smile broke on Sofia's lips as she stared at me.A shine in her brown eyes, like she had found a hidden treasure box.

Over protective, I pushed Amal behind my back because I didn't want even the shadow of Sofia to touch her.Grimacing at the woman standing away from us, I held onto Amal's hand tightly.

Each second turned into a millennia as I looked at someone, I had left behind years ago.My heart bursting with the pressure building in it.

Sofia

She looked different.Her small brown eyes were the same.Her once long dark hair were short now as they remained above her shoulders.The dark strands now dirty blonde.Her face looked much fuller now.Her once thin figure looking more womanly now.But her smile, that smile was same as always.

Supporting a white shirt, she wore a beige cardigan over it with black pants as she held a- a baby girl in her arms.

Amal hissed behind me, making me loosen my grip and avert my eyes from Sofia.Turning to Amal, I saw the questions lurking in her eyes as she looked up at me.

" She must be the lucky girl."A feminine voice said, sounding much closer now.I turned like a bolt of electricity towards Sofia as she looked at Amal with an uncertain expression on her face, yet pain showcasing.

I chose to remain silent but my eyes didn't leave the baby girl in the woman's arm.She seemed to be two years old.With dark brown hair tied in pigtails, her large eyes looked at each of us.Her chubby body in the safe of Sofia's arms.

" You must be very lucky, that he has you."Sofia said again as she addressed Amal who remained confused.

" Was she always the one? Was it because of her, that you never-"Before she could complete a new voice interrupted.Thankfully.