Chapter 32

Beautiful Ladies !!
The most awaited scene is here ..;)

Don't forget to plug in the music also ;) ;)

The song is so soothing .. God ! I don't wanna stop listening it.

***

Arsalan

Patting the man's shoulder, I shook his hand.My eyes drifting to his wife, who gave an non-affecting flirtatious smile to me.Sensing the woman besides me tense, I ignored David's wife.

"Thank you David, for all the arrangement.I highly appreciate."I said.

"I am glad Mr.Khan."He replied smiling.

"Have a good night."I said as he walked away with his wife before replying with an,

"You too."

Oh I was sure as Hell going to have a good night-I thought devilishly.

The last couple also walked off, retiring for the night.The once filled hall now remained empty with just the two of us.The chatting voices and laughter had all now swept off with silence.Turning towards the woman, I could see that she looked uncomfortable in her high heels as she shifted her weight on one foot and then other.

I smiled to myself.

"Are you tired?"My voice echoed across the eerie silent hall.Her big eyes snapped to mine before she shook her head, her painted lips moving,

"No."She whispered.

"Good."I said to myself.

My phone beeped indicating I had a message as I pulled it out of my pants pocket.

I am home.
_Bashar

Giving him a quick reply, I switched it off to silent before keeping it on the table besides Amal's black clutch.The woman sighed looking in space making me take a step closer to her.

The once bright lights from the chandelier switched off creating darkness as the woman gasped loudly.The lights above the dance floor illuminated the once bright hall.Her eyes snapped up to the chandeliers hanging above us.

"What's happening?"She asked worried looking over the dance floor.

"Their switching the lights off,come-"I took her hand in mine.Seeing the woman look confused at me.

"Are you comfortable in your heels?"I asked as we walked besides each other.

"No, my feet are hurting from all the standing."She replied truthfully looking down at her shoes.

Her grey eyes swept to mine, when I walked her over to the dance floor.Standing under the lights on the dance floor, I said.

"Remove your heels."Her eyes widened as she pulled her hand back, taking a step away from me.

"Why?"She asked biting on her bottom lip.

"Because we're gonna dance."I smirked.