Chapter 44

This update is just for YOU !!

I just wanted to put this song for Arsalan and Amal ..

***

Arsalan

Like a butterfly's light wings, she walked around my heart as if she owned it.
The stupid organ wasn't even mine now as it only listened to her.

Stretching my limbs, I pulled the warm comforter closer.The sun rays hitting my face soon woke me up completely as I blinked sleepily.

Damn these curtains.

My numb arm had me turning my face only to see my wife rest her head there.A smile formed on my face as I turned towards her.Her black wavy strands spread on the pillow like wild fire in a dense forest.

Haseen.

This was the word made for her.Because she truly was.From her grey eyes to her long lashes that kissed her skin as she slept peacefully.Peacefully in months now.She slept like their was no worry in the world.Away from all pain and griefs.

I felt my nerves relax at her contentment.It was rare to see her this peaceful.I chuckled lowly, she probably didn't even know that she was resting on my arm not that I minded.I didn't mind at all.She was crossing dangerous boundaries now and so was I.

My facades were falling off because each time she fell, I fell with her.

I was like a moth drawn to flame.I was drawn to her.Arsalan Khan was nothing without Amal Arsalan Khan.She strived me to live on without even knowing herself.Her each word, her each sentence effected me.She effected me.

Damn, I never knew I was soo lucky.

But a fear always lured in my chest.A fear I didn't wanted to name.I feared all the promises I made to her.All the promises I was going to make to her.But what more did I want from life except for her.Except for Amal.

I couldn't even imagine a day without her.Since the day I first saw her outside the school, I knew we had a long way ahead.What I didn't know was that-that one day this haseen woman could lay on my arm, sleeping like this.

Moving the dark hair strands away from her face, I caressed her cheeks lightly.Careful not to scare her.Her soft skin against the rough of my hand.Wrapping my other arm around her petite frame, I pulled her closer seeing the woman scrunch her nose in her sleep.

GOD!!

I wasn't sure if I trusted myself with Amal.She could make me lose my senses.And if I didn't want to spend the rest of my life with her, I would have killed that bast•f^ckingtard with my bare hands.But I wanted a life with Amal.A long journey, to travel with her only if she wanted the same.

I was shocked to see that upon breaking a glass she was sobbing because that rascal had done so much worse to her.She was afraid of the memory.She was disappointed by herself, something I had been with myself and didn't want the same for her.I never wanted her to be guilty because guilt was something that could eat your flesh harshly leaving you hopeless and vulnerable.