Chapter 39

Hi beautiful ladies !!

***

Amal

The trees and the towering buildings passed by in a blur.The car moving forward leaving them behind.The weekend night was in full swing in the city, the winter adding only to the beautifulness.And not to forget the coming Christmas festivities, as the roads and streets were decoration to the finest.

My nervous fingers fisted the cloth of my pastel green shirt.I sure didn't know where we were going as the man kept all to himself, but gave me a hint that it was a fancy dinner night.After contemplating for hours, I decided for an Anarkali style dress with matching tights.The dress had dull copper sequence design, the material dress reached down my feet.It was beautiful with flowy material that allowed it to have more volume with all the plates running from up the shoulders till my midriff.

The scarf was plain pastel with copper thin lining running over the length.As I brushed my hair to tie them, the words kept dancing in my mind over and over again.

I like your hair.

I like your hair.

I like your hair.

And so I made a loose braid before folding my long hair in a low bun over the nape of my neck.The rouge strands shaped around my face as I covered my head loosely with the matching scarf.

The dress fitted me perfectly, tailored to perfection.As I dressed back home, I couldn't help but bless Rhea with loads of wishes because it was her choice to buy this dress.With kohl and mascara, I applied a light shade of lipstick before slipping in matching shoes and I was ready to go.Not making shrugging on a dark brown long coat.

Dark colours were my thing.I used to wear only dark blues, greys , blacks and whites.Because when life was covered in darkness there was no wish to wear colours on body.

Shaking the bitter thoughts away, I cast a glance at the man besides me.As always he was dressed in his expensive branded suit.The dark colour suit, adding more to his intimidating personality.His face was neutral as he drove through the busy roads of London.His dark strands brushed backwards as his stubble added to his masculine features.

Even as he drove, he seemed to not lose his aura.There was always a secondary layer around Arsalan.He had an aura, a personality.And he didn't need to say it, it just screamed from all around him.

The way he walked to the way to sat, or the way he ate.It was all pointed to perfection.But maybe he was  oblivious of intimidating aura.Or was he not.

" It's a nice turkish restaurant."The man's voice broke my chain of thoughts as I tore my gaze away from his devilishly handsome face.A fancy decorated building came into pur view as we drove through the parking of the restaurant.

Parking in the first row, the engine turned down as the man got down silently.I unbuckled my seatbelt with shaking fingers.

Was he leaving me in the car??

My heart jumped in my throat when my side of the door opened.My eyes shot up to my husband's face as he smiled extending his hand.