Prologue

A girl that looks around 16 is sleeping under her clean forest green sheets. To the right is a wooden nightstand is a book, on the spine was the title Old Magic  By Marianne Curley ( One of my fav authors) it said, on top was a pair of black glasses, next to the book was a small black alarm clock, in bright red numbers it said 6:15 A.M. Across from the bed is a tall old look dark dresser. The room is filled with paintings and pictures of forests and animals, wolves, birds, deer and many more. To top off the room to give it the forest feel the walls are painted to look like the forest. 

The girl is tossing and turning in her sleep, she's having a dream not good nor bad.

" When a human is taken into enemy hands a team of five shall form, one that wears others skin, another that read minds , a third that bends  ice at will,the fourth controls time,  a fifth wearing wings of flight with an unawakened  skill,  when the skill is awakened and the five  shall conquer there enemy and peace they shall find." My eyes fly open. 

" That dream  again," I say as I sit up rubbing sleep from my eyes. I grab my glasses and put them on. I look at the time. 6:20 A.M I read. 

" You got to be kidding me!" 

" Well there's no point on going back to sleep I'll just need to get up in like a hour," I say as I get off my warm bed. I walk to the bathroom and take a shower. I change into clean shorts and a T-shirt. I walk back to the bathroom very, very slowly. I pick up my brush. 

" I hate this part," I say as I start brushing my long dark blue  hair. 

" Oww," I say  each time I pull the brush through my hair. When I'm finely done I pull it into a high ponytail.

" Done, finely," 

" Now, breakfast," I say walking out of the bathroom. I walk down the dark wooden stairs and into the kitchen. 

"Good morning Arkarian," Mom says flipping a pancake.  

" You'r never up this early and your cooking breakfast what's the occasion?" I ask as I take a seat by the island. She giggles as she puts two pancakes on a white plate and hand it to me. 

" Did you already forget?" she asks me. I take the plate thinking what today could be.

" I got nothing," I say while drowning  my pancakes in maple syrup. I look up to see her staring at me.

" What?" I ask 

" Nothing, just,  Happy Birthday," she says turning back to the stove. My eyes go round, Today's my Birthday?!  That means it's July  20th! I'm 16 today!  How could I forget today?!  

Hello my name is Arkarian  Bel, and today is my Birthday I'm 16. I live in a big house on a farm. I live with my family, my mom Summer and my 10 year old brother named Ethan. This story is about how my past caught up to me.