Chapter 23

" Arkarian who are these people,"Matthew asks not taking his eyes off the group walking up to us. 

" The one's who shot me," I reply. 

"What?!" He yells. 

" I see you told your little boyfriend about Sam did to you," Brad says stopping right in front of us, his group behind him. 

"He's not my boyfriend, and yes I did tell him," I say. 

"Did you tell him everything?" Brad asks. 

"Yes," I say moving my eyes away from him. 

" You still can't look me in to eyes when you lie," He say with a small laugh. 

"Did she tell you how she stabbed Sam in the leg," He asks Matthew. Matthews eyes go round. 

" Stop," I say looking right at brad. A smile forms on his face. 

" Why should I? I'm telling the truth," He says. 

" Sam could you show your wound to the boy so he can see the monster Arkarian is," He asks. Sam comes limping to the front and stops next to Brad. 

" Gladly," He replies with a eval smile on his face. Sam takes the bandage off his calf and moves it so we all could see it. I cut him deeper than I though. 

" Well I only did that because you did the same to me," I say pulling up my pant leg to show my scar. 

" You were right, I never forgot who gave me the cut," Sam says laughing. I look over at Matthew wide eyed not doing anything. 

"You can go back now Sam," Brad says all of a sudden. He limps all the way to were he was before. 

"Noah," Brad says. Noah walks over next to Brad. 

" Arkarian here killed his twin brother Alex," Brad says

"I killed him because he hurt Matthew, and I said I would kill them if they hurt them and Alex hurt Matthew, you know I don't go back on my word," I say getting angry. 

" Noah your the one that told Alex hurt Matthew knowing that I would kill him, it sounds like you wanted Alex dead," I say with smirk.

" You bi-" Noah says walking towards me. 

"Noah!" Brad yells before he could finish was he was saying. 

"You'll get your turn," He says. 

"Oh, are all of you going to beat me up?" I ask. 

" Well..yes," Brad replies. I scoff at his comment. 

" Who's the other two?" I ask.

"Ladies would you please," Brad says gesturing for them to walk forward. 

"Hello, Arkarian," 

"I never wanted to see you again, but Brad dragged me out here," 

"I knew something about you two was weird a..what's the word I'm looking for...Eval!" I say. 

"Angela!" Matthew yells surprised. 

"Oh, hello Matthew," She says with a kind smile. 

"Why? I thought you we're kind and sweet..I thought we had something special," He says. 

"Oh Matthew you really were clueless, I never liked you I was just doing my job and who would ever like you? the only reason why I hung out with you was because I  thought if I could get close to you I could get close to Arkarian," She says still smiling. 

"What a dirty trick!" I yell at her. She looks at me. 

"Looks like someone has a crush," She says. 

"What!? NO!" I practically scream at her. She just gives me a smirk. 

"You can't have all the fun," Chayla says speaking up. 

"Fine,fine," Angela says with a wave. 

"Let me guess your job was to get close to me and than kill me, was it not?" I say to Chayla. 

"Spot on, and I couldn't get close to you so I failed my mission," She says with a shrug. 

"Ha, good thing to," I reply.

"Why are you even here?" Matthews says finding his voice. Everyone turns to look at him.  

"We are here to kill Arkarian and anyone who gets in the way," Brad says looking right into my eyes, I shiver runs my spine. 

"I'm not going to let you hurt Arkarian, you'll have to go through me!" Tyler says moving in front of me. 

"Aww, look at that, your brother want's to protect you," Angela says. 

"BROTHER!?" I yell. 

"Oh..you didn't know? He's your twin," Angela replies pretending to be surprised I didn't know. 

"Did you know about this?!" I yell at Tyler.

"Yes," He says flatly. 

" If you knew than why the heck did you not tell me?!" I say stilling yelling. 

"Because the topic never came up," He says not moving. 

"Of course not! Why would it!?" 

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you," He says with a sigh.  

"Enough talk!" Noah yells. He makes a bee line right for Tyler. 

" Watch out!" I scream.

" I've got this!" He replies, he puts up his hand focusing on Noah running at him at full speed. I see Noah from behind Tyler's shoulder and that Noah is becoming younger, when Tyler puts down his hand Noah is just a mere child. 

" What the hell did you do to  me?!" A little Noah yells. My eyes start to go blurry, he looked the same as the day I left, a rush of memories comes to mind. How I left without saying goodbye or taking him or Alex with me. 

" You idiot I just made you younger," Tyler said getting annoyed. 

"I knew that!" He yells. 

"Than why did you ask what I did to you if you already knew!?" Ty yells back, Tyler opens his mouth to say more but I speak before he could. 

" Enough!" I yell.

" We need to get out of here," I say. 

"True, but how do we though?" Deserae asks. 

"Fight, that's the only way," I reply. 

"Yes it is indeed," Brad answers. 

"Take your pick," Brad says to his group.

"The blonde's mine," Chayla says. 

"As if," Tyler replies. 

"I'll take the brunet," Sam says. 

"I'll fight Emily," Noah says. 

"Arkarain is mine," Brad says looking right at me. 

"Looks like I'll have to fight Matthew," Angela says with disappointment in her voice. 

We all run at each other ready to give it are all.