Chapter 19

( Arkarian Prov) 

We walk for hours. We'll never make it in time at this pace.    

"Your right but we can't fly like you can," Deserae says. She reading my mind. 

" Well, when I change into someone else I get their skill so if I change into Arkarian I also have her wings," Emily says. We all turn to look at her.

" You really can do that?" I ask her, she nods her head. Des can we trust her?  I don't know, it's like she's dead there's nothing in her head no thoughts.  comes a voice in my head, I know instantly that it's Deserae. I have picked up something from Matthew though. What is it? He's hiding something, I just don't know what he's hiding his thoughts to well for me to read them very well. But one thing is for sure, he knows how you feel. What could it be that he's hiding from us? Is he 'special' like us? I don't know. 

" Hey, are you okay?" Matthew asks 

"hu...yeah, I'm fine," I say, I send Deserae one more thought. we need to keep an eye on them. Got it. 

"Let's make camp for the night," I say, Des starts setting up her tent. Matthew walks off to get wood, I start making a fire pit, while Emily is well... just standing there. I look up at her.

" Why are you just standing there?" I ask her

"Well...you see I don't know what to do," she answers, I let out a sigh.

" Do you know how to make a fire pit?" I ask

" I think so," She says 

" Okay, well you finish making the fire pit and I'll find food for all of us," I say as I stand up. Before I walk off I give Des a nod. 

                                     *30 minutes later* 

I come back with 3 trout. The fire is going, I get the fish cooking. 

" why are there only 3 fish and not 4?" Matthew asks 

" I'm not hungry," I replied, 

" Oh,"

Des I'm going to talk to Matthew. she nods 

" Matt I need to talk to you," I say 

" Okay, but stop calling me Matt I don't like it," 

" Fine, I need to talk to you..alone," I says

( Matthew Prov) 

Wow, Arkarian seems serious. I nod, she walks away and I follow. When she finally stops I can't even see camp anymore. I start looking around but I can't see very well with the sun going down. Then she turns around facing me. 

" What are you hiding?!" she yells. I'm surprised, dang Deserae and her reading my mind!

" I'm not hiding anything," I say  

" You liar I know you are hiding something Des told me, there's no getting out of this," I can tell she's getting mad. I take a deep breath.

" Fine, I have been keeping a secret and I wasn't planning on telling anyone but it looks like I have no choice," 

" Freaking spit it out already!" 

" Chill out," I say, 

" Come here," She walks closer. I open up my hand and a rose starts to form but it's not a regular rose, it's made of ice. 

" I can make and control ice," I say to her. She has a surprised look on her face. She takes a step back.

" What?! How!?" 

"Home," I say 

" You were at the 'home' too?" I give her a nod. 

" But I never saw you, I was the only one that got out though," She says 

" Do you remember the boy that was cold and blue?" I ask her 

" That was you, but you're not cold," she says 

" I know, because I learned how to control it so I'm not cold anymore," 

" How did you get out?" she asks me

" I got out the same way you did," I say with a shrug

" This is all too confusing," Arkarian says putting her hands up to her head walking back and forth.

" Don't you think it's all really strange that we all so happen to meet each other," Said Arkarian 

" Now that you mention it yeah it does seem strange like it was set up like that," I say 

" Wait, I remember something," She says,

"On my 16th birthday I had a dream out the prophecy,"

" There's a prophecy?" I say 

" Yes, now shut up so I can tell you," Arkarian says, I nod 

"  When a human is taken into enemy hands,a team of five shall form, one that can wears others  skin,   another that  read minds,  a third that  bend ice at will, the fourth controls time, a fifth wearing wings of flight with an unawakened skill,  When the skill is awakened and the five shall conquer there enemy and peace they shall find," Arkarian says 

" That means our team is almost complete," I say, Arkarian nods

" We have Deserae and she can read minds, You can bend ice and make it at your will, Emily can change how she looks so that's like changing her skin, and I have wings so I can fly and also that means I haven't awakened my skill I know nothing about and we haven't met anyone that can change time yet," She says crossing her arms. I just shrug 

" Well we will at some point and it's getting too dark for me to see," I say

" I can see fine," she says

" Well not everyone can see as well as you," I say 

" Okay, ice-boy lets go," She says 

( Arkarian Prov) 

When we get back I'm still trying to process what I found out. I don't even need to tell Des because she already knows. I wonder who's the 5th member of our team? And what does 'control time' mean? When will we meet  this person with this type of power, I've never even heard of this power before. I also have a skill I haven't awakened yet, and when it does Brad with fail and we'll get Simeon back. I really should get some sleep. I look around but I don't see any trees that look comfortable to sleep in, so I start walking in the woods with my backpack, finally, I see a tree I want to sleep in so I climb it and close my eyes. But  I can't stop thinking my mind is going crazy, I can't believe I even remember the prophoecy  from my dream, it feels like years ago that I was sleeping in my bed. I did find out what Matthew was hiding he can make ice also there is going to be another person in our group, this person whoever they are sounds powerful.