chapter 22

We finally get out of that crazy town. We decided to travel through the woods. I walk up beside Tyler and ask
"How did you find us?"He ignores me, 

" Hey, you come out of nowhere  and say it's dangerous and you turn out to be right, you have powers like the prophecy states, you help us and now your going to ignore us," I say going in front of him to stop him from walking. He sighs and looks right at me. 

" I found you because I heard a group came into the town  that I so happened to be in, I knew it was dangerous because the waiter knew it was you, your blue hair really gives you away," He says. 

" Your hair isn't any better you blondie" I say crossing my arms, he just laughs at my comment for calling him 'blondie'. 

"Chill, bird girl," He says, 

" I am not a bird!" I yell getting defensive 

" Says the one wings," Tyler says crossing his arms 

"Fine, if you know so much about me than what color are my feathers," I say with a smirk. He's never seen my wings so he wouldn't know.

"There black," 

" Wrong there bl...ack," I say realizing  he said the right color. 

"How...do you know that?" I ask,

" I've done my research," He replies, I narrow my eyes at him.  Then Deserae comes running up to us Matthew and Emily not far behind. 

" Someone's coming!" She says panic in her voice. 

" You guys go hide I can handle this," I say

" No,  you could use the help," Tyler says 

" If he's going to stay and fight so am I, we are supposed to be a team, I mean there is even a prophecy about us, so I'm done hiding,I'm going to fight," Matthew says putting his foot down. I sigh knowing that he's right. 

" Fine, but depending who it is we shouldn't use are powers or skills," I say

" There here," Des says in a hushed voice. We all get ready to fight. Out of the shadows I see five people walking towards us. One for each of us than? This is going to be fun. I recognize three of them but not the other two. 

" Arkarain we meet again," A voice comes from on of the people. I know who it is before he even spoke. 

" I see you didn't learn your lesson last time," I reply

"  Arkarian who are these people," Matthew asks not taking his eyes off the group walking up to us.